Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm doing BSc Biomedical Sciences next year but already no I want to do graduate entry medicine. I was wondering if anyone has self-taught themselves the chemistry A Level alongside a biomed/life sciences degree before and how hard you reckon it would be? As a chemistry A level pass will hopefully get me into better medical schools.
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amwvanhagen1)
    Hey guys, I'm doing BSc Biomedical Sciences next year but already no I want to do graduate entry medicine. I was wondering if anyone has self-taught themselves the chemistry A Level alongside a biomed/life sciences degree before and how hard you reckon it would be? As a chemistry A level pass will hopefully get me into better medical schools.
    cheers
    when you asked people how difficult a level chemistry is, different people would perhaps give you different experiences. my point is that you won't really know till you try it for yourself.

if you are keen in learning, and since you are interested in medicine, chemistry is definitely going to be one of your interests, like it or not. if you are one intrigued by science and have that hunger in you, go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I thought you needed chemistry for life sciences degrees. Anyway, it should be possible and you'll probably be picking some up through your degree.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.