Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I now have offers from UEA, Keele and Peninsula.
    If you are from one of these unis, PLEASE let me know what you think (both good and bad : ) ) about the course/ campus/ life there.
    I'm having trouble decide : ((((((((
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    the have very different teaching methods.....

figure out which method you would do best with for starters and then decide.....

and obviously which city/town/uni you would be happy living in for the next 5-7years of your life

ReputationRep:
    UEA... Norwich is lush.

ReputationRep:
    Keele is a very rural uni compared with most. If you want to go out to town it's about a fifteen minute taxi journey. If this doesn't matter to you then you'll probably enjoy keele!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by kayyyy_x)
    UEA... Norwich is lush.
    Seconded :five:

And the medical course is awesome :awesome:

But yeah, choose the place that suits you best. I had to decide between UEA and Peninsula, so wrote up a list comparing them both, and then gave one point to the best one (for each category) and then added up the points (Obviously you can weight certain factors by giving them more points if they're more important to you)

ReputationRep:
    Peninsula, nuff said.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.