Turn on thread page Beta

I started at grammar sixth form from a crap state school, i really hated it in september because they were extremley snobby and mean, everytime i put my hand up, the previous students would snigger and make sarky comment, i couldnt concentrate on my work and messed up my mocks,

I had 12 As at gcses and when i spoke to the head of 6th form, she told me NOT to apply to dentistry because she said "youll be wasting your time and ours" my jan results were 2 As and 2 Bs, i dont know what to do, i cant work any more, the teachers are worse, they CANT teach, they are rude, and not understanding at all,

my life is in a mess , what can i do?? i cant think straight anymore, ive become more ill and was even admitted in hospital in october, but the teachers didnt care,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I started at grammar sixth form from a crap state school, i really hated it in september because they were extremley snobby and mean, everytime i put my hand up, the previous students would snigger and make sarky comment, i couldnt concentrate on my work and messed up my mocks,

I had 12 As at gcses and when i spoke to the head of 6th form, she told me NOT to apply to dentistry because she said "youll be wasting your time and ours" my jan results were 2 As and 2 Bs, i dont know what to do, i cant work any more, the teachers are worse, they CANT teach, they are rude, and not understanding at all,

my life is in a mess , what can i do?? i cant think straight anymore, ive become more ill and was even admitted in hospital in october, but the teachers didnt care,
    woooah thats harsh but wooah well done for the 12As at gcse thats really good. Have you thought about moving schools or something?

i did think about moving, but its kinda too late now, i really dont what to do anymore,

ReputationRep:
    Wow.. I'd definatly try and transfer if I were you, they sound like complete knobheads.
    Don't let them put you off of dentistry, they're clearly talking crap
    Could your parents complain or something?
    If transferrings not an option, you must have atleast ONE decent teacher, so maybe ask them to do your reference for uni later on- if all your teachers are arses then I dunno what you could do..

Chin up& good luck, try not to let people like that put you down

its just they have really gotten to me, they really make you feel dumb and not worthy, i made such a big mistake coming here ;(

ReputationRep:
    12 As? That is a remarkable achievement, you have achieved higher then ALOT of people, TSR tends to attract the best of the best, but you clearly are intelligent, I think transferring schools is absolutely necessary here, you clearly can't achieve to your fullest potential here.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.