Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys are very undeserving!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    :/

ReputationRep:
    As a boy who does actually care for girls feelings, it's very frustrating to hear about instances like this. I've got a few mates who are the stereotypical boy, and nothing pisses me off more than when they treat girls like crap!

I think if you truly wanna get out of situations like this, then you should stay single for a while and not get involved with any boys. Then, you can assess certain situations.. whilst not getting too tied up with the boy.. Perhaps just go on a few dates at first. Also, playing hard to get is a great way of showing you're taking no shizz. If a girl slings her body at a boy, she's gonna get slung right out the bedroom at the end of it.

Hope that was in some way helpful.

ReputationRep:
    This is coming from a girl .... man up.

ReputationRep:
    How old are you, hun? I'm not going to be one of those saying, **** off back to the playground, but seriously most of the times its an age thing. What exactly did this boy do to get your so riled up? If boys are so undeserving he is as undeserving of your anger as much as your love. Boys are different to girls, they often don't feels things as much and rarely think before they speak and even if they don't they don't think what they say will affect you as much as it does. You will get over it. You know you deserve better. There are good guys out there, you just have to hunt them out.

ReputationRep:
    Stfu. Not all are like this

ReputationRep:
    Yeah to be fair we are all exactly the same...

ReputationRep:
    So date men instead

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrummerG)
    As a boy who does actually care for girls feelings, it's very frustrating to hear about instances like this. I've got a few mates who are the stereotypical boy, and nothing pisses me off more than when they treat girls like crap!

I think if you truly wanna get out of situations like this, then you should stay single for a while and not get involved with any boys. Then, you can assess certain situations.. whilst not getting too tied up with the boy.. Perhaps just go on a few dates at first. Also, playing hard to get is a great way of showing you're taking no shizz. If a girl slings her body at a boy, she's gonna get slung right out the bedroom at the end of it.

Hope that was in some way helpful.
    Can't believe you got negged for this.

ReputationRep:
    yes boys are undeserving of self-absorbed entitled *****es!!!

ReputationRep:
    frankly if you allow yourself to get used, then you probably deserve it
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yea, because girls are soooo much better :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    Can't believe you got negged for this.
    Well ya know, just proves when boys are ***** doesn't it. Man Up and treat 'em proper.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I have no idea why people cry about stuff without giving full details.

We need the full picture to make judgements! Provide more details and maybe then it can be related to the male condition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by precious7)
    Yes i am here to vent and atm im so angry

why are boys so mean and don't even care about girls feelings. (yes i am generalising)

They find a way to get into your life and after that ditch you like a piece of ****.

I was like one of the genuine ones and I always say to myself i didn't deserve to treated like this. i invested so much time and my heart into it. but at the end he cared less about how i felt and how heart broken i am.

I don't think i will ever trust people as much as i did and it will be hard for anyone to ever get as far as he did. BOYS ARE SO UNDESERVING!! I' am upset as i type and i don't know how long i can get over this and i feel very vengeful now!!!
    Wow, I didn't know I had a twin!

I know how you feel :console:

Sh*t happens though... It's just life. Everyone gets their heart broken at least once

ReputationRep:
    I think people just deal in things in different ways. I thought my boyfriend didn't give a damn when we broke up, but I found out the other day he did.

People are people, I'm sure there were things about you that annoyed him.

My boyfriend was awesome to the extreme, so I know it's not true that all boys are undeserving.

ReputationRep:
    Breaking News: Love Hurts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by precious7)
    Yes i am here to vent and atm im so angry

why are boys so mean and don't even care about girls feelings. (yes i am generalising)

They find a way to get into your life and after that ditch you like a piece of ****.

I was like one of the genuine ones and I always say to myself i didn't deserve to treated like this. i invested so much time and my heart into it. but at the end he cared less about how i felt and how heart broken i am.

I don't think i will ever trust people as much as i did and it will be hard for anyone to ever get as far as he did. BOYS ARE SO UNDESERVING!! I' am upset as i type and i don't know how long i can get over this and i feel very vengeful now!!!
    why are GIRLS so mean and don't even care about GUYS feelings. (yes i am generalising)

I was like one of the genuine ones and I always say to myself i didn't deserve to treated like this. i invested so much time and my heart into it. but at the end she cared less about how i felt and how heart broken i am.

I don't think i will ever trust people as much as i did and it will be hard for anyone to ever get as far as she did. GIRLS ARE SO UNDESERVING!

there thats better, it applies to guys as well you know. cheer up, not all guys are the works of the devil. Guys in gereral are indeed flawed but so are the girls too

ReputationRep:
    just think to yourself that in 10 years, you will look back upon this sorry chapter of your life and laugh

ReputationRep:
    The kind of boys you attract are a reflection of your personality. This is always the case, there is no being unlucky with 5 different douchebag guys, you are advertising yourself in a way that makes douchebags attracted to you.

ReputationRep:
    Becuase all our feelings are in our trousers. We don't have true emotions... unless sex is an emotion...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.