Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys are very undeserving!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danmart1n)
    Girls think boys are *****, boys think girls are *****. Both are right, both are wrong. C'est la vie.
    I think you may have just discovered the meaning of life.

OP, go to bed, in the morning hopefully you'll be feeling much better and less angry and won't feel the need to generalise half the population. :console:

ReputationRep:
    I understand the vent, we all need to let it out, and I'm sure you don't think ALL men are undeserving coz I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there that will treat a woman right. We all have our hearts broken at some point and the best thing we can do is try and learn from the mistakes and make sure that we don't let ourselves get treated that way in future. I'm currently on a downer with guys following a breakup, but I believe there's some decent ones out there...I just need to stop choosing the wrong ones! :P

We live and learn

ReputationRep:
    The same thing happens for us, girls like to make our lives hell.

ReputationRep:
    lol we're that way because we want to ****, its what you react to so we do what we must to score. You wouldn't react if we were white knight ******s worshipping you. . . its just not the way the world works.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be a good kid, but an ex took all the that away...*****es teach you alot in life. Next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasman)
    The kind of boys you attract are a reflection of your personality. This is always the case, there is no being unlucky with 5 different douchebag guys, you are advertising yourself in a way that makes douchebags attracted to you.
    She obviously has MUG written across her forehead. I'd be interested to see how long the relationship was, some girls get in too deep to quickly.

ReputationRep:
    IT seems like you're falling for the wrong guys. Granted the guys are to blame but you should do a better job at picking them

There are a lot of bad guys out there but you just have to make smart decisions and find the right ones.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.