Turn on thread page Beta

Could/Would you date outside your race? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I am mixed race and have already dated a few white men.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. If we get along well, I don't care about her race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cruciform)
    Most would. I would date Timelords but they must fear me for I have killed hundreds of them...
    Well you must fear me - I killed all of them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    April fools day, love. xx
    I figured, not sure why its still there though its after 12.
    p.s :O you're a girl, i always thought you were a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CertifiedAngel)
    I figured, not sure why its still there though its after 12.
    p.s :O you're a girl, i always thought you were a guy
    Haha it goes after the member makes their next post; like you hav

Yeah I'm a guy but I wanted to confuse people for april fools :awesome: lol i shouldve changed it after 12pm lol (terrible tummy ache :sad: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Haha it goes after the member makes their next post; like you hav
    Yeah I'm a guy but I wanted to confuse people for april fools :awesome: lol i shouldve changed it after 12pm lol (terrible tummy ache :sad: )
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

Oooo i see, well you fooled me Aww take some painkillers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickR92)
    Race shouldn't matter. If you like the person, it's all that matters. Forget the parents, just do what makes you feel happy.
    That's true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDanishAlmond)
    Hey guys

Im a young black danish female and im mostly attracted to white guys..

Im very shy though so i dont really approach guys..

When i was 15 i got the courage to tell this danish boy i liked him and his response was "youre cool and everything but i dont want a black girlfriend"

my best friend was schocked... (sorry for the spelling) but i guess you cant help what you're attracted to right? it didnt exactly help my confidence at the time and i was so young and insecure as it is. lol...

whats your thoughts on this? and yeah would/could you?
    I would date any race. I'll follow my heart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    No. White girls just aren't attracted to Oriental guys :sad:. Let's completely take me out of the picture for a second and think about it. When do you ever see an Oriental guy with a white girl? Exactly.....
    When I see me next to my boyfriend I do. Honestly you need to come up with something new to complain about on the internet there.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know of any half guyanese, quater english, quater german birds so id hope so.

ReputationRep:
    I have to. I'm a penguin

ReputationRep:
    I feel so guilty about not being attracted to black women sometimes, but I've never found a black woman attractive but I don't have a clue why

ReputationRep:
    When I was a teenager one of my first boyfriends was of mixed, but since then it was only white men (up til now, I've been with the same one for nearly 5 years).
    But that's not intentional, it just depends on who you meet and when.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anti-duck)
    I feel so guilty about not being attracted to black women sometimes, but I've never found a black woman attractive but I don't have a clue why
    aww dont feel guilty!

maybe you just have'nt met a pretty one but there are plenty in my opinion at least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDanishAlmond)
    aww dont feel guilty!

maybe you just have'nt met a pretty one but there are plenty in my opinion at least
    Well even the one's that most people consider really pretty - think Beyonce and Rihanna; I don't find either attractive atall

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't date a black girl. The idea of having black children is not one I enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    yep! im black but LOVE mixed race boys LOOL

why do so many black girls wonder if white boys like them? i see Black girl White boy relationships ALL the time LOL not as often as white girl black boy realtionships tho.. and most mixed race boys only date white girls becuase "black girls are 2 much for them" E.G they cant take a challenge and go for the eay option, but theres no need for a thread about it...

[EDIT] you can neg but you know its truuuu

ReputationRep:
    Omg messi hijo de puta

ReputationRep:
    I do so yes.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be screwed if they didn't.
    The only other white Italian-Filipino I know is my brother... ew.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.