Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got offers from all three, very happy...at first was set on leeds, cheap living costs so could go out more.. but i know kings is probably more academic+respected and would have amazing experience of lonon..on the other hand v expensive, and could be quite lonely as far from home.. or birmingham?which would be very chilled out..hmm... Anyone any ideas? I've not looked in to accomodation, but mason at brum look nice, and maybe intercollegiate/great dover st for kings? not sure for leeds... Anyone that's any experience/opinions would be appreciated... x

ReputationRep:
    since it doesn't matter which as long as you pass and teaching method's not an issue I'd go for social life and location (Leeds)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meelsx)
    Got offers from all three, very happy...at first was set on leeds, cheap living costs so could go out more.. but i know kings is probably more academic+respected and would have amazing experience of lonon..on the other hand v expensive, and could be quite lonely as far from home.. or birmingham?which would be very chilled out..hmm... Anyone any ideas? I've not looked in to accomodation, but mason at brum look nice, and maybe intercollegiate/great dover st for kings? not sure for leeds... Anyone that's any experience/opinions would be appreciated... x
    I think that course preference is the most important factor in making that decision. If you have financial concerns then I would go for Leeds- Mason accommodation at the Vale in Bham is v. expensive (around £6500) but then again the campus there is awesome and has a real community feel.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.