Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tips needed on staying awake all night Watch

ReputationRep:
    ......without feeling the need to rest my head on the desk....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Keep active. Have a snack. Keep busy. Your hardest bit will likely be between 4 and 8

ReputationRep:
    Meet a girl and let her tear your heart out. Go find a guy called Jack D and hang out with him from now on.

ReputationRep:
    watch TV, listen to music loud on headphones, make your room really cold, burn yourself could work?

ReputationRep:
    As much Red Bull/Monster as you can tolerate without getting the runs.

Alternatively, you could time manage better so you don't need to pull all-nighters. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Your username seems to suggest banging 7 gram rocks...

ReputationRep:
    Take anything with caffeine - tea, coffee, red bull, pro plus

Don't get too warm and don't lie in your bed for a nap - you WILL fall asleep

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Caffine. Lots of it.

ReputationRep:
    Splash your face with cold water-never fails!

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do, don't fool yourself into having a 5 or 10 minute rest when you get tired. You probably won't wake up in 5 or 10 minute and you likely won't even wake up in time in the morning either...

ReputationRep:
    Coffee, redbull, cocaine, everyone has they're own style

ReputationRep:
    Coffee and more coffee?

ReputationRep:
    Whenever you feel like you're going to fall asleep, go for a 5 minute walk, whether it's outside or just around the room. Having the window open always helps me as well.

ReputationRep:
    coffee is made, windows are open and I've just played the theme to s'express very loudly (that track always gets me going). Think I'm gonna stay off the class A's as I actually want a decent mark .

I can't believe I'm flagging already
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    For me I just need dance music for the first night. The second requires caffeine + sugar. This will make you jittery though. Getting up and having a stretch now and then helps too.

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or is there a really high number of forum assistants in this thread

Erm, OP, caffeine? Also depends if you need to stay alert tomorrow or not...

ReputationRep:
    never give in to the tiredness! it's like a rollercoaster...there will be OK bits, and there will be horrible bits... plough through the pain!

my productivity peaks at around 1-3 and then has a bit of a lull then by 5-7 im able to write words again. just keep on truckin'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Is it me or is there a really high number of forum assistants in this thread

Erm, OP, caffeine? Also depends if you need to stay alert tomorrow or not...
    Yep alertness is needed tomorrow as on top of these assignments I have an exam in the morning. Why oh why do I do it to myself :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Some form of Forum Assistant related conspiracy is occurring in this thread. . . =0

And wash your face in ice cold water if you start to feel your eyes get droopy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.