Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been watching your planet for a while now, and I have made several observations that, to me, seem rather strange. The way humans seem to do things, the choices they make, the hierachies, the interactions, and the rules set in place are very different to me and where I come from. I will list some of these that I find strange and I want you to try and justify them for me. I've spent a lot of time at Great Britain, but also Earth as a whole.

Why is it that you have a democracy? That system is greatly flawed in that idiots are given the same amount of stake as those who are very intelligent. Earth is pretty far behind, so bare in mind that I'm speaking in relative terms of Earth's collective intelligence. For those of you with bigger brains, when selecting a political leader, it must greatly frustrate you that the idiot who can't even name your prime minister, will be allowed as many votes as you.

I personally can't understand why you even choose a democracy. Self-serving idiots just lie their way into power, and do not fullfill their prophecies. Inevitably, after a few years, you realise you have voted in an idiot, and vote in another idiot with totally different ideologies. The next idiot then spends the next four or five years undoing everything the first one did, even the good stuff. Nothing is given any time to flourish, and progress is halted.

How about the people who want to rule the country have a big fight, and then the strongest becomes leader? It is a pretty sad state of affairs if you believe that David Cameron is the toughest man in the country. Nick Clegg wouldn't even be alive under my rule.

Another thing I can't understand is that you let idiots breed. More often than not, it is the idiots that are churning out the most kids. This only serves to create a race of degenerates, while the intelligent, hard working and prosperous are the ones taking all the strain. There should be a vetting process. Life is a precious thing, and two (sometimes even one) idiots are responsible for raising what will ultimately become yet another idiot. This new idiot then puts even more strain on the best and brightest.

Lots of people on Earth spend a great deal of time and money damaging themselves. Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, ingesting banned substances, smoking, and becoming a fat ass. Why aren't these people ridiculed? Or at least executed. Fat people especially as they do look ridiculous. I get the impression that you're all happy with sub-par health and fitness.

You let morals obstruct your path to greatness. Believe me, stem cells are key. Trust me on that. But you have a large amount of tree hugging idiots blocking your technological advancements. "No, we can't do that, it's unethical, wah wah wah". Shoot them. Shoot these people and use their organs for studies.

And why do you have so many different nations? What a load of crap that is! These nations all hate each other too, meaning that you cannot share information. Imagine being at school taking an exam, yet with no teachers or examiners in the room. Why wouldn't you all share your answers and get better exam results? There are no teachers when it comes to global process. Break free from your limitations.

You all speak different languages too. Wtf? We have one language, which everybody everywhere speaks, and they have their own separate languages too, but overall everybody knows basic. The same with currency. The Euro is a good idea. Roll with it.

Why don't you just bomb crap places and start again? Africa, India, Wales... flatten them and have another go. Stop throwing money and resources at these places.

Currently, crap nations keep going to war with themselves. Why haven't the big nations blown them to bits? Libya is no match for the USA. Blow it up, move on.

You still insist on using boats for transport. Have you seen how slow those things go? Invest in aerial transport, and cross the English Channel in five minutes.

Why are people like Katie Price given time on television rather than being brutally murdered?

And why do you have no planetary defence system? It would be insultingly easy to invade your pathetic planet. I hear of liberals wanting to disarm all nuclear weapons. Why? You have created something so destructive and catastrophic, why would you, now that you have that power and knowledge, want to throw it down the toilet? Look at what we did with the Death Star. Look at how much ass that kicked.

Why is someone as unfunny as Noel Fielding also not brutally murdered? If I met someone who claimed to be funny, I would expect them to be able to make me laugh, otherwise they would be beheaded. It's that simple.

I still don't get your political system. Let's say for example, my toilet is blocked, I won't call an electrician to fix it. Politicians know about running the country, it is what they have studied and what they have been doing for years. Why oh why do they then ask others what decisions they should make? You need one leader. One leader with a direction and a philosophy. Not a group of people all pulling in different directions.

Fear is a great tool in being able to control the masses. In Britain your police are unarmed. That is stupid. For one, they are outnumbered. Without a weapon or a physical presence to make you tremble, people are still going to commit the crimes they do. "Stop right there!" "Or what?", now tell me which is scarier and more likely to dissuade you from continuing with your crime; "Or I will chase you" or "Or I will blow your brains onto the pavement".

Your prisons also need daily torture. This will greatly deter criminals from wanting to go there.

This isn't everything that is wrong with your planet, but it's a start. Let me know if there is anything you need my opinion on. I do have vast experience in ruling a galaxy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    All hail the Empire

ReputationRep:
    Also, if there is around 1,500,000 unemplooyed people in the UK, why aren't tomorrow's headlines '1.5 Million Deaths in Britain'.

ReputationRep:
    I liked you better when you were a depressed meter man .

ReputationRep:
    I stopped fighting the Empire's cause a long time ago!

Now, witness the dawn of my rule, my rule as The Sovereign Chancellor!

:proud: All Hail Chancellor! :proud:

P.S. About the prisons - torture is not the solution.

ReputationRep:
    You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    I stopped fighting the Empire's cause a long time ago!

Now, witness the dawn of my rule, my rule as The Sovereign Chancellor!

P.S. About the prisons - torture is not the solution.

You would summise that death is a more effective deterrent than torture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    You would summise that death is a more effective deterrent than torture?
    If you wish, Lord Vader. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    hahaha says the guy who killed natalie portman!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)
    hahaha says the guy who killed natalie portman!
    Natalie Portman is an actress, brah. She played a character in a movie.

ReputationRep:
    Natalie Portman is an actress, brah. She played a character in a movie.
    I thought it was a documentary?

You got some ****ed up mommy issues anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)
    I thought it was a documentary?

You got some ****ed up mommy issues anyway.

It's not a documentary because it doesn't have a narrator, and none of the characters break the fourth wall. It is a movie depicting two of the Galaxy's most devastating wars.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, this fake Darth Vader thing will never, ever get old. I'm not even being sarcastic, this is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I've been watching your planet for a while now, and I have made several observations that, to me, seem rather strange. The way humans seem to do things, the choices they make, the hierachies, the interactions, and the rules set in place are very different to me and where I come from. I will list some of these that I find strange and I want you to try and justify them for me. I've spent a lot of time at Great Britain, but also Earth as a whole.

Why is it that you have a democracy? That system is greatly flawed in that idiots are given the same amount of stake as those who are very intelligent. Earth is pretty far behind, so bare in mind that I'm speaking in relative terms of Earth's collective intelligence. For those of you with bigger brains, when selecting a political leader, it must greatly frustrate you that the idiot who can't even name your prime minister, will be allowed as many votes as you.

I personally can't understand why you even choose a democracy. Self-serving idiots just lie their way into power, and do not fullfill their prophecies. Inevitably, after a few years, you realise you have voted in an idiot, and vote in another idiot with totally different ideologies. The next idiot then spends the next four or five years undoing everything the first one did, even the good stuff. Nothing is given any time to flourish, and progress is halted.

How about the people who want to rule the country have a big fight, and then the strongest becomes leader? It is a pretty sad state of affairs if you believe that David Cameron is the toughest man in the country. Nick Clegg wouldn't even be alive under my rule.

Another thing I can't understand is that you let idiots breed. More often than not, it is the idiots that are churning out the most kids. This only serves to create a race of degenerates, while the intelligent, hard working and prosperous are the ones taking all the strain. There should be a vetting process. Life is a precious thing, and two (sometimes even one) idiots are responsible for raising what will ultimately become yet another idiot. This new idiot then puts even more strain on the best and brightest.

Lots of people on Earth spend a great deal of time and money damaging themselves. Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, ingesting banned substances, smoking, and becoming a fat ass. Why aren't these people ridiculed? Or at least executed. Fat people especially as they do look ridiculous. I get the impression that you're all happy with sub-par health and fitness.

You let morals obstruct your path to greatness. Believe me, stem cells are key. Trust me on that. But you have a large amount of tree hugging idiots blocking your technological advancements. "No, we can't do that, it's unethical, wah wah wah". Shoot them. Shoot these people and use their organs for studies.

And why do you have so many different nations? What a load of crap that is! These nations all hate each other too, meaning that you cannot share information. Imagine being at school taking an exam, yet with no teachers or examiners in the room. Why wouldn't you all share your answers and get better exam results? There are no teachers when it comes to global process. Break free from your limitations.

You all speak different languages too. Wtf? We have one language, which everybody everywhere speaks, and they have their own separate languages too, but overall everybody knows basic. The same with currency. The Euro is a good idea. Roll with it.

Why don't you just bomb crap places and start again? Africa, India, Wales... flatten them and have another go. Stop throwing money and resources at these places.

Currently, crap nations keep going to war with themselves. Why haven't the big nations blown them to bits? Libya is no match for the USA. Blow it up, move on.

You still insist on using boats for transport. Have you seen how slow those things go? Invest in aerial transport, and cross the English Channel in five minutes.

Why are people like Katie Price given time on television rather than being brutally murdered?

And why do you have no planetary defence system? It would be insultingly easy to invade your pathetic planet. I hear of liberals wanting to disarm all nuclear weapons. Why? You have created something so destructive and catastrophic, why would you, now that you have that power and knowledge, want to throw it down the toilet? Look at what we did with the Death Star. Look at how much ass that kicked.

Why is someone as unfunny as Noel Fielding also not brutally murdered? If I met someone who claimed to be funny, I would expect them to be able to make me laugh, otherwise they would be beheaded. It's that simple.

I still don't get your political system. Let's say for example, my toilet is blocked, I won't call an electrician to fix it. Politicians know about running the country, it is what they have studied and what they have been doing for years. Why oh why do they then ask others what decisions they should make? You need one leader. One leader with a direction and a philosophy. Not a group of people all pulling in different directions.

Fear is a great tool in being able to control the masses. In Britain your police are unarmed. That is stupid. For one, they are outnumbered. Without a weapon or a physical presence to make you tremble, people are still going to commit the crimes they do. "Stop right there!" "Or what?", now tell me which is scarier and more likely to dissuade you from continuing with your crime; "Or I will chase you" or "Or I will blow your brains onto the pavement".

Your prisons also need daily torture. This will greatly deter criminals from wanting to go there.

This isn't everything that is wrong with your planet, but it's a start. Let me know if there is anything you need my opinion on. I do have vast experience in ruling a galaxy.
    The first half of this is a mix of hilarious (italics) and accurate (bold). Is this guy right or am I wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I love that his xbox live username is WrathOfSuarez :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Patience my friend.

Everything is happening as I have foreseen.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    this thread is awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    I love that his xbox live username is WrathOfSuarez :daydreaming:

We celebrate the Hand of Suarez.

ReputationRep:

Why is it that you have a democracy? That system is greatly flawed in that idiots are given the same amount of stake as those who are very intelligent. Earth is pretty far behind, so bare in mind that I'm speaking in relative terms of Earth's collective intelligence. For those of you with bigger brains
    Stopped reading here.

Bigger =/= more intelligent.

Denser, yes, but bigger? No, the opposite in fact, since a larger brain will usually result in lower density.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.