The Student Room Group

I Have an Addiction

Hi guys. I'm posting on here because I honestly don't know what to do. A few weeks back I decided to try something new. A lot of my friends were doing it, and I looked on the internet and the side effects didn't seem to be too bad, so thought I'd give it a go. I signed up to this random forum and made a post about how I think incest should be legalized. It gave me such a thrill seeing people's comments, and them thinking I really supported incest. I wrote it with really bad spelling and grammar, and people were getting so annoyed about it! Was awesome! Then I thought, well, one more thread can't hurt. So I made one about a mental condition where I was seeing this ghost girl no-one else could, and everyone thought I had a serious illness. I got so high off doing that. People were recommending I see a doctor and all the time I was just making stuff up! Then just last night I made a thread about organizing an orgy and everyone thought that was real too. Felt so good man. I know I need to stop but I can't. Please help guys, because I don't know what else I can do. Don't know where else to turn. I have an addiction to trolling. :frown:
you have an addiction to trolling..... hence this thread then!? lol

well you trolls do make us laugh, :biggrin: x
Reply 2
Original post by shy-girl666
you have an addiction to trolling..... hence this thread then!? lol

well you trolls do make us laugh, :biggrin: x

Tolling is a serious affliction. :mad:
Original post by Tesphena
Tolling is a serious affliction. :mad:

umm ok, well disconnect your internet and stop going online and find something else to do, for example im baking cakes at the moment cause im soooo bored of the interent! lol :biggrin: x
umm ok, well disconnect your internet and stop going online and find something else to do, for example im baking cakes at the moment cause im soooo bored of the interent! lol :biggrin: x

at 5am? :erm:

remember to put a sexface icing on them :sexface: and then maybe take a picture and post it in this thread.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
at 5am? :erm:

remember to put a sexface icing on them :sexface: and then maybe take a picture and post it in this thread.

hahaha i luv it! i'll try but im not sure if i have any icing in :frown: but i will see :biggrin:

urrrr yeah i cant sleep so i though yeah baking is a good way to get to sleep but not so good for my diet! lol :biggrin: x

Wow, baking at this time. You really do love Munchies i.e. me, don't you?
Original post by Munchies-YumYum
Wow, baking at this time. You really do love Munchies i.e. me, don't you?

hahaha lol!! luv it!

no im afraid not :frown: i just cant sleep, music and icing cakes at 5.30 in the morning is the way forward! lmao :h: x
Reply 8
urrrr yeah i cant sleep so i though yeah baking is a good way to get to sleep but not so good for my diet! lol :biggrin: x

Sometimes I would troll to help me sleep. Have you considered that you too have an addiction? :frown:
Sometimes I would troll to help me sleep. Have you considered that you too have an addiction? :frown:

me!??? :s-smilie: what for baking cakes at silly o'clock in the morning? x
Reply 10
me!??? :s-smilie: what for baking cakes at silly o'clock in the morning? x

Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards solving it. Its O.K, no-one is going to judge you.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards solving it. Its O.K, no-one is going to judge you.

see if i carried on this game i would be adding to your addiction so im not going! lol

go to bed me think! x
Well I don't know about other forums but if you want me and other users can hit the report button on your posts to get you banned that will prevent you from trolling TSR...
see if i carried on this game i would be adding to your addiction so im not going! lol

go to bed me think! x

I detect a paradox :O
Original post by onetwothree
I detect a paradox :O

how?? :s-smilie: x
:troll::troll::troll::troll:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending