Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help watch

Announcements

I just wanted to seek some advise because i feel maybe i am spiralling out of control. I have become promiscious and just went to a park to meet a random stranger i dont know to get him to masterbate and us to fornicate basically. I dont sleep with people often but i randomly do sometimes and often feel im out of control. I am afraid because i dont do oral sex or take it to the level of sex but i feel dirty and i attribute this to my break up with my ex, who broke my heart. Im gay, and gay guys seem just sex, sex, sex. I dont know how to approach things, i dontw ant to be seen as a whore. I feel its alot to o with boredom and isolation, too. Im jus scared, and im growing up now, i feel i should know better.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna say call me. :sexface:

Then I read you were gay. Just threw up a little in my mouth. :puke:

^you're so classy and helpful. where you born in the 1580s? when u said call me i threw up a lot on the floor

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with being a whore? If you're good at something then it's only right that you should share it with people. Imagine if Mozart or Shakespeare had been ashamed of their talents.

^being a whore isnt classed as a skill. Apart of me feels like im experimenting another feels im just out of control and dont know any boundaries anymore. There are a host of things wrong with being promiscouis, its risky and not viewed with respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ^being a whore isnt classed as a skill. Apart of me feels like im experimenting another feels im just out of control and dont know any boundaries anymore. There are a host of things wrong with being promiscouis, its risky and not viewed with respect.
    But you put smiles on a lot of facess. That's a very good thing.

ReputationRep:
    That's gay... oh wait LOL

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.