Turn on thread page Beta

16 and 17 yr olds caught shoplifting.. watch

Ok, I know I shouldn't of done it but.... It happened.

Today me and two of my 'girl friends' got caught shoplifting in boots. We were taken into a security room. The police were called we all got arrested for theft.

Whilst we were waiting for a van to arrive, my self and another one of the girls got handcuffed behind our backs. The other girl was not handcuffed at all even when the police van police arrived.

Me and the other girl who were cuffed were practically frog marched out of the store, the girl who was not restrained was just being held on to.

The van only had 2 secure cages in it. Again me and the other restrained girl got put in the cages, she was left to sit in a normal seat, just with a police woman next to her.

I know the police only carry 1 pair of cuffs each but when the van arrived there was 2 police in that, surley we should all of been treated the same.

ReputationRep:
    She didn't get handcuffed and got to sit in a normal seat, hardly sounds like anything worth worrying about to me, why do you even care? Like you said there probably wasn't an extra set of cuffs.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf did you try to steal?!

ReputationRep:
    She ratted on you and didn't get in real trouble >=)

ReputationRep:
    so amazing.

ReputationRep:
    fak aff

ReputationRep:
    What's your point?

ReputationRep:
    I lol-ed, thanks for the lulz

ReputationRep:
    Somebody be snitchin'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, I know I shouldn't of done it but.... It happened.

Today me and two of my 'girl friends' got caught shoplifting in boots. We were taken into a security room. The police were called we all got arrested for theft.

Whilst we were waiting for a van to arrive, my self and another one of the girls got handcuffed behind our backs. The other girl was not handcuffed at all even when the police van police arrived.

Me and the other girl who were cuffed were practically frog marched out of the store, the girl who was not restrained was just being held on to.

The van only had 2 secure cages in it. Again me and the other restrained girl got put in the cages, she was left to sit in a normal seat, just with a police woman next to her.

I know the police only carry 1 pair of cuffs each but when the van arrived there was 2 police in that, surley we should all of been treated the same.
    they should have chopped both your hands off, what gives you the right to steal when we all have to pay our way??????????

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand surely this is an April fools as you posted this at only 6:00am how could all of this have happened so early when they open at 8:30am. pretty rubbish one at that.

ReputationRep:
    Nice try

ReputationRep:
    Okay. Thank you for informing us.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.