Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There's a very strong Neo-Nazi surge at the moment with support from a large minority of the youth. You should be fine hopefully as most people are decent- I would recommend again travelling on the trains as that's where the vast majority of the abuse happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    Being far right isnt all about race its about belonging to something that seeks the truth instead of being a left wing sheep and listening to idiots such as the Labour party. Why do people seriously think the major parties wont debate with BNP because they know BNP can embarrass them through facts make me laugh when they say its because they are fascist pretty poor excuse.
    Facts such as the fact that the BNP economic policy will make the country collapse within hours- that's common sense by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Just throwing this out there, in 2007 neo nazis beheaded a guy with a blunt knife. The video is all over the net, pretty horrific and the guy killed was pretty light skinned. It happend around Moscow aswel.
    One Q. Why the f*ck did they get the world cup??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmk)
    Just throwing this out there, in 2007 neo nazis beheaded a guy with a blunt knife. The video is all over the net, pretty horrific and the guy killed was pretty light skinned. It happend around Moscow aswel.
    One Q. Why the f*ck did they get the world cup??
    They killed them for being muslim :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7647228050785#

Open attacks happen in public places apparently, videos are all over the internet also - honestly you may survive but is it really worth living your life in fear, never knowing when someones going to attack you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizziHikaru)
    Naomi Campbell still lives, so it MUST be alright?
    She's a world famous supermodel dating an oligarch. Somehow I think that's kinda different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    I wouldnt say the left wing BBC planting a mostly left audience is fair and BNP gained a lot of members from it so im not sure how he was embarrassed youre probably just a left wing sheep or non white though.
    Now see it's things like the bolded statement that turn people off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRS-T)
    It's like 95% white.
    There's more than one white culture. It could be 100% white and still be multicultural.

The point is, meeting people from other places gives a sense of perspective, regardless of the race of those people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efikal :D)
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7647228050785#

Open attacks happen in public places apparently, videos are all over the internet also - honestly you may survive but is it really worth living your life in fear, never knowing when someones going to attack you?
    A lot of people live in fear in the UK. Liverpool and Manchester have gang and organised crime problems and a lot of guns being traded. London has a lot of knife crime and a lot of black youths live in fear in a lot of areas due to black on black crime. You have to be cautious wherever you go in the world otherwise you'll get taken advantage of.

It can happen anywhere. Its not mainly the violence that's a problem in Russia as that rarely occurs, albeit when it does it is quite horrific. The most disturbing thing is the point blank obvious ignorance towards minorities. The thing is, they know its easy to get caught and prosecuted for attacking minorities but proving verbal abuse is hard so they're far more likely to get away with it as well as obvious racism. I witnessed quite a lot of ignorance during my time there and my father said it reminded him of Britain back during the skinhead era.

The only positive is that a lot of Russians have been all over Europe and have witnessed countries that are far more multicultural and therefore then change their outlook.

ReputationRep:
    it`s not so racist as some people think about it.Moscow is not bad at all.U might have some probs in Saint-Petersburg but Moscow is fine.However i suggest u not to walk alone late at night unless u are in the City Center but it`s like everywhere i guess. Most people just interested then they see foreigners

ReputationRep:
    If your white you will be fine. If your not then god help you. Immigration is increasing in Russia and people dont like it, they dont want their country to become like the west...but on the other hand....Russia is the most beautiful country in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U.S Lecce)
    On a plus side he said there is also a huge punk movement over there and all the punks were wearing union jack t shirts and inviting them to punk concerts or something. So on that note, become a punk :borat:
    Yeah there is. Unfortunately all the punk bands from Russia I've listened to have had Russian lyrics (being from Russia, hardly surprising) so their music doesn't have as much as a good effect on me compared to other bands with English lyrics.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't Hitler hate the Russians?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    Dating a russian, from the sounds of it, Russians are pretty racist. She isn't.
    Why did I get neg repped?

Some people are morons on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    Didn't Hitler hate the Russians?
    Yes, slavs to be precise, so that covers much of Eastern Europe as well, and explains the ferocity and brutality of the Eastern front.

How exactly the Russian Neo Nazis resolve this question I am unaware of. I do also know that they seem to be quite into Stalin for some reason. I think they have some story about him being tricked by Jews.

If you're really interested, you could always ask on Stormfront.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRS-T)
    It's like 95% white.
    By multicultural I meant that there are a lot of residents from Azerbaijan, Georgia etc.. 5% is around 600,000 people, Moscow is huge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    Yes, slavs to be precise, so that covers much of Eastern Europe as well, and explains the ferocity and brutality of the Eastern front.

How exactly the Russian Neo Nazis resolve this question I am unaware of. I do also know that they seem to be quite into Stalin for some reason. I think they have some story about him being tricked by Jews.

If you're really interested, you could always ask on Stormfront.:eek:
    hahha! I watched a documentary and this girl said she loved Hitler or something. And I was like "he invaded your country"

I wonder what History lessons in Russia are like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    hahha! I watched a documentary and this girl said she loved Hitler or something. And I was like "he invaded your country"

I wonder what History lessons in Russia are like.
    Well he didn't just invade, there was some degree of ethnic cleansing, since in Nazi racial ideology, Slavs were lesser people, since they believed Slavs were not Indo-European. I believe this particular dislike for Slavs had its basis in the fact that large numbers of eastern Europeans had converted to Judaism at various points in history. This combined with the Russian revolution led the Nazis to believe that Slavs had some kind of disposition towards 'Jewish ideas' (which Communism was considered by them to be). In the Nazi mindset, the decisions of a racially homogeneous nation were driven entirely by the genetic predispositions of its people.

Off the top of my head I can't remember what the exact origin of the Slavic people is, but I believe they were originally from the Steppes of Asia somewhere, until some time in the first millennium AD. Indo-Europeans are identified by modern scholars as having originated in the Caucasus, hence the term Caucasian, and having spread from there to settle Europe between 2,500 and 1,000 BC. As far as I recall, this was what the Nazi party believed at the time.

Edited for corrections and additional information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaosu_souzousha)
    By multicultural I meant that there are a lot of residents from Azerbaijan, Georgia etc.. 5% is around 600,000 people, Moscow is huge.
    Let's be honest though, they maybe be slightly different but at the end of the day they're all white.

Having more than one white culture means nothing to the isolated black person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRS-T)
    Let's be honest though, they maybe be slightly different but at the end of the day they're all white.

Having more than one white culture means nothing to the isolated black person.
    you have a good point there.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.