Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to transfer to UCL in any way?

I study engineering in Australia right now, but my dad just got transferred to London and so my family will be moving there in August; and I want to go as well.

My university has an exchange agreement with UCL, but I went on exchange last semester so I can't go again. I was therefore wondering if it were possible to transfer to UCL in any way?

Just some extra info:

-My degree is 3 years and I've compared my degree with the one in UCL and they are very similar in terms of core and required courses, as well as final year projects and industrial placement. Hence everything that third year students in UCL would have learnt I would have covered as well so I wouldn't be lacking anything in that respect.

-I realize that being in the southern hemisphere I'd have to take a couple months off for the UK terms to start. I don't mind doing that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G A B R I E L)
    Is it possible to transfer to UCL in any way?
    There is only one person in the world who can answer this question - the admissions tutor for this course at UCL. Ask him/her.

ReputationRep:
    Phone/email them and ask? I don't see why not.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.