Turn on thread page Beta

I Hate April Fools Day watch

ReputationRep:
    It's like you get a taste of a horrible dystopia where everybody just wants to humiliate everybody else, and you can't trust anything anyone says.
    x

ReputationRep:
    I would console you but you're probably just trying to make me look silly. >_>

ReputationRep:
    It can get a little tedious at times.

Most of today's April fools that I've seen have been just boring and unoriginal.

ReputationRep:
    April fools day is the best.

ReputationRep:
    APRIL FOOL!!!

.... this was an april fool right? ..........right???

ReputationRep:
    At least you can see pranks coming cause of the day, pranks any other day are way worse cause you don't see them coming D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
    It's like you get a taste of a horrible dystopia where everybody just wants to humiliate everybody else, and you can't trust anything anyone says.
    x
    get over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeritus2011)
    get over it
    You're lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colin4president)
    APRIL FOOL!!!

.... this was an april fool right? ..........right???
    no... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I hate it too. I can't believe anything I read on the internet. There could be another nuclear disaster and I'd think 'The BBC are ****ing with me, aren't they?'

ReputationRep:
    the only good april fools jokes have been by the BBC, the spaghetti tree and penguins flying, I can't believe people believed them lol :P
    I hate it when you get a phone call from a relative though and they say something farfetched with poor acting skills.

ReputationRep:
    i am staying at home to protect myself from being pranked. no uni, not work... safe.

my parents dont return from work until 9pm, so the likelihood of my own folks doing something bad is wonderfully low. ;D

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly why I choose to not have friends. So I don't get pranked on.

ReputationRep:
    I love april fools day, but only because its my birthday

ReputationRep:
    My housemate cling-filmed my entire room last night when i got in from a night out. I retaliated by pretending to fall down the stairs and hit my head on the side table and lay on the floor unmoving, fake blood and everything. They properly freaked out, one of them called their parents asking what they should do.

OP it's only one day a year, for 12 hours of that one day. It'll be over soon

ReputationRep:
    x
    Get a life. And then a sense of humour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Reid)
    My housemate cling-filmed my entire room last night when i got in from a night out. I retaliated by pretending to fall down the stairs and hit my head on the side table and lay on the floor unmoving, fake blood and everything. They properly freaked out, one of them called their parents asking what they should do.

OP it's only one day a year, for 12 hours of that one day. It'll be over soon
    Should have got up clumsily and struggled towards them making groaning noises like a zombie.

ReputationRep:
    HATE? April Fools` is pretty fun, unless you get totalt screwd. Did your boyfriend tell you he wanted to stay together, then wait three secounds to see how happy you got and yelled "APRIL FOOLS`, STILL BREAKING UP!"

ReputationRep:
    You're lovely.
    theres more important things than getting emotional about a day of the month that will come once a year for the rest of your life...............stop being so basic!

ReputationRep:
    Penguin's flying, the BBC april fools, it got me!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.