Turn on thread page Beta

I Hate April Fools Day watch

ReputationRep:
    Then you will probably like this:

Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world
    hath more fools in it than ever”
    ~Charles Lamb~

Personally, I think just lighten up a bit, being serious all the time = boring

ReputationRep:
    Well at least Gaddafi has resigned power in Libya

ReputationRep:
    I troll so much in real life that people don't believe my April Fools. I should give up trolling for lent to regain my efficacy :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    They've extended it to midnight this year.

ReputationRep:
    Deal with it

ReputationRep:
    april fools day isnt all that bad tbh. try being BORN on the ****ing day and getting pranked on your birthday. im actually bracing myself for the whole day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    This is exactly why I choose to not have friends. So I don't get pranked on.
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizfairy)
    the only good april fools jokes have been by the BBC, the spaghetti tree and penguins flying, I can't believe people believed them lol :P
    I hate it when you get a phone call from a relative though and they say something farfetched with poor acting skills.
    lmao! yeah the spaghetti tree was amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeritus2011)
    theres more important things than getting emotional about a day of the month that will come once a year for the rest of your life...............stop being so basic!
    Basic? and I'm not getting emotional about it lol I was just stating the fact that I don't like it :dontknow: And I never thought it was important, it's just true.. If you can't be bothered reading it why bother commenting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    Then you will probably like this:

Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world
    hath more fools in it than ever”
    ~Charles Lamb~

Personally, I think just lighten up a bit, being serious all the time = boring
    I'm plenty light, I just don't enjoy people being humiliated :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nezer)
    HATE? April Fools` is pretty fun, unless you get totalt screwd. Did your boyfriend tell you he wanted to stay together, then wait three secounds to see how happy you got and yelled "APRIL FOOLS`, STILL BREAKING UP!"
    Lol nothing happened to me actually, I just dont like it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
    Lol nothing happened to me actually, I just dont like it :dontknow:
    Well thats to bad, these few spesial days during the year are suppose to be the fun ones, but this one was boring.. nobody planned anything around these corners of the world.. but almost laughed up a lung when I saw BBCs flying penguins

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.