Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Easyiest Way To Lose Weight (Women) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Whats the easyiest way for a women to lose weight ?.

The Question is Not for me Btw, But a friend...
    But ive got a cross trainner, Dumbell weights and a barbell.

Can someone make me a 3 day workout that i could print off or give to them ?.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Read the for the girls thread

ReputationRep:
    Try the man way?

Eat less, move more, cut down on beer...

ReputationRep:
    No way is easy, if it was easy then there wouldn't be so many overweight people in the world! If it's not difficult physically then it's difficult mentally (willpower, dealing with being hungry etc).

ReputationRep:
    Weight train,gain muscle, your body will require more calories per day, eat less, more fat will be burnt off, plus your body will tone and be firmer :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LooCee)
    No way is easy, if it was easy then there wouldn't be so many overweight people in the world! If it's not difficult physically then it's difficult mentally (willpower, dealing with being hungry etc).
    lol I never let myself get hungry, yourdoinitwrong

ReputationRep:
    You seem to make a lot of threads in the Fitness section that are covered in the stickies and have been asked and answered about a million times, maybe you should read some of the stickies more and make use of the search function.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    lol I never let myself get hungry, yourdoinitwrong
    I didn't mean me personally, I'm never hungry either, but for a lot of people the first thing they think of when thinking of the 'easiest way' to lose weight, is to simply start starving themselves resulting in hunger, torment everytime you walk past the krispy kreme counter and many other horrible side effects!

ReputationRep:
    Squats and milk.

ReputationRep:
    Why doesn't she join something like Weight Watchers, do some form of cardio 3 times a week and take it from there? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LooCee)
    Very well said.

It's all about getting your head around it first. If you don't have the motivation, you're never going to succeed. Look at my sig. I'm losing weight. The difference between this time and all the times before? I have fantastic motivation and I know that I'm not going to give up this time.

The equation is simple. Burn more than you eat. Realistically it doesn't matter how you burn it.. go for a jog/walk, skip, dance.. anything. But try calorie counting, cutting back little by little, and make lifestyle changes rather than just crash dieting.

I've lost 21lbs so far, and am amazed with myself. If I can do it, anyone can!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danbryn)

Can someone make me a 3 day workout that i could print off or give to them ?.:confused:

Like a few people have already said, loosing weight is HARD. Your friend needs to understand this before she just jumps in, and then gives up because she fell at the first hurdle.

YOU WILL slip up. When this happens you shouldn't sit around being moody about it, or worse..eating more. You should be thinking: well what can I about it? Today I ate 400 calories extra. so what did I do? GOT MY FAT ASS TO THE GYM, AND BURNT IT OFF.

Eat a high protein 1200cal diet, exercise&only drink water and herbal tea.. and there is your solution.

ReputationRep:
    really? The easiest way would be to not eat, but that's silly. so the easiest sensible way is to eat less and exercise more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danbryn)

Honestly? Eat less. And I don't mean amounts, I mean calorie wise. Know the exact number of calories in everything you eat, find out roughly how many you eat at the moment per day, and reduce it by 500-800 depending on how good your willpower is.

Starving is the quickest but it's not healthy and it's not recommended neither is the calorie thing as it can become obsessive. The only thing is it works...fast.

Keeping yourself busy and jogging with this also speeds it up. Oh and don't eat the most at night.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.