Turn on thread page Beta

Warning! Sexually Transmitted Infections. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    One question, did you use a rubber during your one night stand? If not, why not?

Anyway good luck recovering.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very sorry to hear about you getting a STI, may I ask why you decided not to go through with the operation the first time and why you then waited 2 years to seek help again?

ReputationRep:
    I was scared about going under the knife and I was between moving from one town to the other. I'd just lost my job and things were spinning out of control.

At the moment I am very aggressive and uptight because I have not been able to masturbate or have sex for 2 months. This will possibly continue for another two months.

ReputationRep:
    Uh-huh, uh-huh.

Surely the moral of the story here is take the advice given to you by the doctor and wear a condom? Doing either of those would have stopped your problem here.

ReputationRep:
    Good advice, son - learn from experience and warn others - excellent. :top:

Good thing I have chosen genius over sexual gratification. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    I was scared about going under the knife and I was between moving from one town to the other. I'd just lost my job and things were spinning out of control.

At the moment I am very aggressive and uptight because I have not been able to masturbate or have sex for 2 months. This will possibly continue for another two months.
    Channel all of that sexual energy and tension into productive and higher activities. I have abstained many a time for long periods of time and I have had minimal negative effects due to practising properly. Even though your abstinence is involuntary, you can still turn it into a positive experience, especially as you have another two months!

Good luck, soldier! :top:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.