Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello, I plan on going on holiday to dom rep in november, I'm travelling from Bristol to London, and the flight is about half 9 in the morning. So I was thinking it was a good idea to book a hotel room for the night before.
    Can anyone help/recommend what hotel to go to? I want one relatively close to the airport, but I don't know if its north or south terminal I need to go to.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    i went to dom rep a few years ago but i flew from manchester, i stayed over in a hotel next to the airport both before the flight and after the flight (i live in newcastle and it was morning flights) and i cannot recommend staying in a hotel more! best idea we've ever had to do with travel, you've made a good choice
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So i'm guessing its Gatwick then, not one of the many other London airports? :p:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.