Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    18.2 and size 6-10 (depending on shop)

ReputationRep:
    My BMI is around 20, and I am a size 8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a BMI of about 29. I'm a size 16- 18 and want to be about a 14 (possibly lower but don't think that's gonna happen lol).

I was wondering what my BMI would have to be for me to be that size, so thought I would ask you guys for a little comparison. I know everyone is different but it could be interesting.

Here's a good BMI calculator: http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/tools/bm...ator/bmi.shtml

So all I really want to know is your BMI and UK dress size.
    my BMI is 21.4 and im a dress size 10

ReputationRep:
    BMI - 19.3 & a dress size 8/10 (mainly boobs and hips get in the way)

ReputationRep:
    Haha I agree with someone else up there ^ girlie is an annoying word!

Anyways I'm about 5'5, according to that website my BMI is 18.3 and my dress size is somewhere between 8-10, depending on the shop!

ReputationRep:
    My BMI is 21.0 and i'm size 8/10

ReputationRep:
    My BMI is 17, clothes size about 4-6. (But i shop in the kids section a lot cos its cheaper, wearing a size 11-12.) And i'm about 5 ft 2/ 5 ft 3

ReputationRep:
    17 and 6..

ReputationRep:
    my bmi is 18.7 and I'm a 10

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 6, BMI 21 - size 8 on top and 10-12 on bottom. If we graphed all this data we could probably produce a BMI-dress size correlation...

ReputationRep:
    5ft 7 ish, BMI is about 19.5, and my size varies from about 6 to 12. There's really that much variation.

21.9 is my BMI - 5ft 9, 10st 9. My size is between a 10-12.

ReputationRep:
    BMI is 23, and I'm a dress size 12 (10 in some dresses and tops). I'm 5ft 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    BMI is 21.7, dress size 10/12.
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    bmi: 15.9
    size: 6-8
    Height: 163cm

ReputationRep:
    BMI 20, size 10

ReputationRep:
    Pre preggo my BMI was 18.5, dress size 10, but christ knows what it is now :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is 24 (high end of normal)
    I am dress size 12 - 14. Usually 12 in tops, 14 in jeans and 12 or 14 in dresses depending on the style.

ReputationRep:
    5"2', BMI 26-27 (not done it recently), size 10-12

ReputationRep:
    BMI is 21.8 and Im a size 8 or 10 mostly 10 though..................height 5ft 7.5

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.