Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    5'11 with a BMI of 19 and size 10

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'2" with a BMI of 25.6 and I'm a size 10/12.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much muscle you have

BMI doesn't take into account muscle or measurements

ReputationRep:
    23 and I'm a size 8-10. I'm also 5"3.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    5'4"
    11 stone 12lbs
    BMI 27.7
    dress size 16

ReputationRep:
    BMI: 19
    Size: 6/8

ReputationRep:
    Bmi 33. Size 16. I hate this stat because my weight sounds so much bigger than I actually look if that makes sense? I've noticed most others who are a 16 have a bmi way lower than me

ReputationRep:
    I have a BMI of 28.5 but I wear a 12-14. It really doesn't take into account muscle/the way in which fat sits on your body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caiitlinz)
    I have a BMI of 28.5 but I wear a 12-14. It really doesn't take into account muscle/the way in which fat sits on your body.
    Totally agreed with this, mine is 28 and I wear a 12 but from the number you wouldn't expect me to be able to fit into a size 12 at all. I am pretty solid, with big boobs and it doesn't seem to account for this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawkt)
    Totally agreed with this, mine is 28 and I wear a 12 but from the number you wouldn't expect me to be able to fit into a size 12 at all. I am pretty solid, with big boobs and it doesn't seem to account for this.
    Same I also have the thighs of an ox 8D

ReputationRep:
    21.5 My dress size is 8-10

ReputationRep:
    BMI of 23.4 height 5ft 7.
    Usually between 10 and 12 for trousers skirts etc.
    Size 8 for tops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawkt)
    I've never thought of it like that but I doubt my boobs help my bmi much either and they're not exactly something we can control the size of!

ReputationRep:
    BMI 22 and I'm a size 10/12

BMI 24.8 and I'm a size 14... at BMI 29 I was around a 16-18 like the OP.

BMI 37
    Dress size 14-16
    (Height ~ 5'3)

I'm pretty heavy for my size/height. It's not even like I have big boobs or anything to explain it. Even when I was a size 10 I was 'overweight'.

ReputationRep:
    22.1 and I'm 5'5 and an 8-10.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's 19.8, I'm 5'5 and size 8/10.

ReputationRep:
    5'10, 25, Size 12

ReputationRep:
    Just went on the BMI calculator in the thread and it told me my BMI was 19, think I trust the wii fit BMI calculator more though!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.