Turn on thread page Beta

Is it wrong to chase a girl who already has a bf? watch

Can I chase after a girl who has a bf? Or is that just morally wrong, and does it mean that the girl would probably show no interest...?

ReputationRep:
    not wrong, its her choice who she's with, a boyfriend is just competition.

From experience, it won't go well and will be depressing for you.

ReputationRep:
    It will either:
    A) Result in you getting shot down, or possible getting your ass kicked from the boyfriend.
    Or.
    B)You get the girl, but then the boyfriend has lost her and thus will most likely be very sad, even hit depression if they been together long enough etc.

Just up to you whether you think your the kind of guy that is happy hurting another person like that.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is wrong. She's taken so move on. Just think if you were the girl's bf and some dude kept chasing after her. I'm sure you'd not be impressed would you! It's desperate and uncool. Go after single girls, not taken girls.

ReputationRep:
    All's fair in love and war.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...1244213986.jpg

ReputationRep:
    http://images2.memegenerator.net/Ima...E-ONLY-ONE.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean run after her?

ReputationRep:
    Go for it.If the girl looked like the one in my sig i would do anything for a crack at that pussy.Shame i only had a night

ReputationRep:
    Most people who have been in an adult relationship will know it is wrong. It comes down to whether you're the sort of person who's happy to break couples up and make people unhappy for your own temporary gratification.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, done it twice and ended up being with the girl... man im a bas***d.

ReputationRep:
    yes its wrong, but moreso for her if she does anything.

You can always uset he arguement if he cant keep her happy then he doesnt deserve her.

Doesnt make it any more right

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Technically yeah, its wrong, but the only girls that get "stolen" are the ones who want stealing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie varona)
    Go for it.If the girl looked like the one in my sig i would do anything for a crack at that pussy.Shame i only had a night
    'Shame i only had a night' , uh what?

You stole those pictures off a website , so i do hope your not trying to tell people you had a night with her.

(Original post by United...)
    Nope, done it twice and ended up being with the girl... man im a bas***d.
    Ugly girls dont count im afraid.

ReputationRep:
    u must do what the heart says if u want the boy u shud do the thingsd but if u want the girl maybe u shud do the things 2?? if u want more of the help i am happy for u :P xx ??

ReputationRep:
    personally i think its incredibly wrong, shes probably happy, whats the point in causing unnecessary issues for her and her boyfriend I dont know thats just my opinion, if some whore was flirting with my boyfriend **** would hit the fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    'Shame i only had a night' , uh what?

You stole those pictures off a website , so i do hope your not trying to tell people you had a night with her.

Ugly girls dont count im afraid.
    I know shes sorta famous online but i met her last summer when i went to visit my bro whos in uni over there.I saw her at a party my bro took me to and i said hi but i pussyed out.

I regret that.had her old facebook though.

ReputationRep:
    Ugly girls dont count im afraid.[/QUOTE]

Shame they wernt ugly then isnt it, negating the effect of your jealous comment.
    My guess... never had a gf feel the need to put down others or perhaps an arrogant di*k who in reality has no right to be so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Can I chase after a girl who has a bf? Or is that just morally wrong, and does it mean that the girl would probably show no interest...?
    STAY THE **** AWAY FROM MY GIRL MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, - if another guys likes YOUR gf there is a very high chance that they will go after her. Its not right but that is just the way it is.

If you dont know the guy then id say make a move and let her make the choice.
    If you know him - dont. Only proceed if she gives you a clear indication she wants it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.