Turn on thread page Beta

Is it wrong to chase a girl who already has a bf? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angie varona)
    Go for it.If the girl looked like the one in my sig i would do anything for a crack at that pussy.Shame i only had a night
    You're not a player, so shut up.

ReputationRep:
    Unless she makes it obvious she's unhappy, then i'd call it quite out of order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    You're not a player, so shut up.
    why are you jealous LMAO

ReputationRep:
    why are you jealous LMAO
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be a c*nt.

ReputationRep:
    why are you jealous LMAO
    Dude, if anyone wanted to be 'jealous' of you,they could find her pictures all over bb and 4chan and be a weird little pervert and have her as my profile to, but i won't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Dude, if i wanted to be 'jealous' of you, i could find her pictures all over bb and 4chan and bit a weird little pervert and have her as my profile to, but i won't.
    oh dear you didnt get it

ReputationRep:
    Sure be friends, because if things turn sour you could be there for the girl.
    (DO NOT have ulterior motives though)

Be friends with the guy to. If thinks work for you, he may be even angrier, but if he truly loves the girl he should recognise its better for her, and him knowing you well would improve that chance.

My two closest mates are in deep long term relationships. They are MASSIVELY territorial, and turn on life long friends for having a laugh with their girlfriends.
    I was extremely dissapointed considering one of them was the guy I thought could do no wrong, despite all the **** he had to deal with in his life. Id never heard him talk like that about another person, and I havent since.

I hope im never like that, Because it shows they are not at all prepaired to lose their girls. and when they do lose them, there will be tears.

ReputationRep:
    I say go for it mate, murder the bf if you must.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Stay away from people's girlfriends. I am sure you will not like that if someone was hitting on your own girlfriend.....

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't if I were you, unless you know her really well, and her boyfriend is a complete douche.

Don't ruin other's happiness just for your own gain, unless there's a really good reason - other than 'I want it'.

ReputationRep:
    That's it, this thread is over. Everybody go home. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    If you thought it was ok would you be asking this question?

ReputationRep:
    "Dude she has a boyfriend"
    " Yeah so? Football has a goalie, doesn't mean you can't score."

ReputationRep:
    Of course it's wrong. If she's blatantly into you, then you need to talk to her so you both know what each other's feelings are - but after that, it's up to her to decide whether she wants to stay with her boyfriend or not. You shouldn't try to play any part in breaking them up.

ReputationRep:
    Do it ******.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, even if you got the girl it says alot about the girls character. Meaning she is more likely to do the same to you.

ReputationRep:
    Throw some minor signals, worm your way in, wait until they break up, act like the shoulder then tell her you want her and make a move, case closed.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can chase :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Its wrong and usually doesn't end well for anybody. Finding a new girl without a bf is much better.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.