Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hi

I am thinking in June to write my exams for physics in bullet points. Do you think this is a good idea and could it get me the marks?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I do all my exams in bullet points. If the answer is correct, you get the marks. It helps me to set things out clearly, and not waffle. Before I used to write far too much, and get no marks. Now I write one more bullet than the amount of marks, and it works well for me Good luck!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    I do all my exams in bullet points. If the answer is correct, you get the marks. It helps me to set things out clearly, and not waffle. Before I used to write far too much, and get no marks. Now I write one more bullet than the amount of marks, and it works well for me Good luck!
    thanks for the idea I jus want to nail my exam this June and I can't afford to have to retake

BTW, well done on Cam offer! Friend got into St. John's too for maths and compsci

And Emma beats St. Johns any day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    thanks for the idea I jus want to nail my exam this June and I can't afford to have to retake

BTW, well done on Cam offer! Friend got into St. John's too for maths and compsci

And Emma beats St. Johns any day
    You're welcome wooo thanks!!

lies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Hi

I am thinking in June to write my exams for physics in bullet points. Do you think this is a good idea and could it get me the marks?

Thanks
    I bullet point, makes it a lot easier imo

I also always write more points than whats required so if its a 2 mark question I will try and write 3 valid points so if 1 of my answers is wrong I can still get the 2marks.

-+
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    You're welcome wooo thanks!!

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]lies [/SIZE] [/SIZE]
    Well you do have really good may balls, but we have the ducks (that's what made me apply )

(Original post by Phil1541)
    I bullet point, makes it a lot easier imo

I also always write more points than whats required so if its a 2 mark question I will try and write 3 valid points so if 1 of my answers is wrong I can still get the 2marks.

-+
    thanks for the tip, I am going to try that from now on

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.