?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
so come on then when was the last time u all cried i mean really cried
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I found out my cat had been run over (and wasn't just missing) and that the council had just chucked her in the bin without checking for an id chip
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superstar*honey)
When I didn't get the last Cadburys Crunchie chocolate bar in the newsagent this morning.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
When I found out my cat had been run over (and wasn't just missing) and that the council had just chucked her in the bin without checking for an id chip
That's terrible! What heartless *******s. No wonder you cried.
fionah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I REALLY cry most days. :rolleyes: But the last time was yesterday when I was saying gbye to my bf at paddington, and it's only til next weekend!!! HAha.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
a month ago when i realised ginger my cat wasn't coming back - and two weeks ago when i broke up with my boyfriend, i think it was more to do with emotional relief...i cry at anything that's sweet or touching - i think i'm too sensitive.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The last time I cried was easter last year when we had to put Jerry down (our second cat) he had feline AIDs and was very ill.

Berrying him was one of the sadest moments of my life.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
last night. was watching a programme on the Holocaust and it was the worst thing I'd eve seen. It had footage of the bodies in concentration camps and a load of survivors talking now about how happy they were to escape that they kept giving the rescuing soldiers sugar which was their most prozed possesion. It was so heart breaking
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
In Saving Private Ryan, when chief of the army is justifying why they should send a mission to get Ryan. He reads out that letter to the family of some soldier, in the name of Abraham Lincoln.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That is disgusting I don't know how people can be so heartless. Poor cat, no wonder it it was so upsetting for you.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cats are responsible for a lot of misery

If I didn't miss having some company from Ruby while I'm in the bath in the morning so much it would be funny.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
last night when i thought i was stoopid coz i couldnt do calculus....

love Katy ***
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Saying goodbye to my best friend for 6 months (well after she left!), with only an email a week as contact!

But next time will be when Durham reject me!
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

If I didn't miss having some company from Ruby while I'm in the bath in the morning so much it would be funny.
What a lovely cat.

The last time I cried was about 2 years ago, when I trod on a nail (came out the other side of my foot - and even went straight through my £300 shoes! That's the last time I shop in Beales).
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
when i think about the children
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If we're talking about horror cat stories....

We took our young cat to the vet to be neutered (as you do).
Well we found out when we went to pick her up that she'd been pregnant and WITHOUT ASKING US the vet had murdered all the kittens!
The poor cat went mad after that, kept looking for them and eventually disappeared without a trace.
Needless to say if he told us she was pregnant we'd never have dreamt of having them taken out.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Aww cats give so much pleasure as well though, if I am stressed all I need to do is go and stroke one of my cats for five minutes and I can feel my heart beat go slower. Did you get another cat?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
when i think about the children
http://www.thinkofthechildren.co.uk/
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Aww cats give so much pleasure as well though, if I am stressed all I need to do is go and stroke one of my cats for five minutes and I can feel my heart beat go slower. Did you get another cat?
We got both Ruby and Panther from the RSPCA...luckily the panth-meister (the thickest cat on the planet) has got over Ruby disappearing but he still spends quite a lot of time staring at the cat flap
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
http://www.thinkofthechildren.co.uk/
"We want the law changed to make it illegal to murder children and bury them in woodland!"

You mean that's not illegal? Crikey, what's the world coming to?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads