when was the last time u really cried Watch

This discussion is closed.
superstar*honey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
lxst time was lst nite wen i was watching ma little niece play then she tld me off 4 crying bles her i lways cry wen i cher n always get tld off by her
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
http://www.thinkofthechildren.co.uk/
lol those people r such idiots
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I really can't remember. I came close to it when I discovered I had glandular fever, but I couldn't cos I was so bunged up! It might have been some time last term when I was really frustrated over the guy I liked, and thought he was never going to speak to me, but I'm really not sure.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
"We want the law changed to make it illegal to murder children and bury them in woodland!"

You mean that's not illegal? Crikey, what's the world coming to?
Look at the t shirt logos

"Stop justice now!"
"Ban the internet!"
"I'm not happy or popular/don't kill me"

Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
lol those people r such idiots
Hmm... I'm beginning to think it may be a joke site (or, at least, I really hope so):

Portsmouth Mob
Event: 3rd Annual Name-and-shame-athon
Date: 22nd October 2003
Type: Ousting

Details:

A spate of random acts of violence against local paediatricians and that man who hangs around in the park, you know, the one with the coat. Free placards for under-10s when accompanied by a furious adult.
theECONOMIST
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superstar*honey)
so come on then when was the last time u all cried i mean really cried
Why? whats the damn point?
Are you that board that you feel you must come on here and ask the most random questions, or you just a super looser? Or you're just some market researcher whos job is hanging by a thread.
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
im bored
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmm... I'm beginning to think it may be a joke site (or, at least, I really hope so):

Portsmouth Mob

Details:

A spate of random acts of violence against local paediatricians and that man who hangs around in the park, you know, the one with the coat. Free placards for under-10s when accompanied by a furious adult.
this whole paragraph seems like a joke:

What do we want?

We want the law changed to make it illegal to murder children and bury them in woodland. We want it to be made illegal for adults to work with children. We want an end to the ridiculous process of 'criminal trials' for suspected child killers.
illegal for adults to work with children? LOL
no more criminal trials for suspected child killers! leave them alone please!!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
actually i just cried (with laughter) after reading the think of teh children website... I cant wait for the 4th anual name-and-shame-athon lmao
superstar*honey
Rep:
?
i cried 4 ages na ges n she was like auntie honey, dont b sad bless her heart
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Portsmouth Mob

Details:

i agree wid them. no more adults working with children. absolutely right.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Must of been 2 years or so ago, after some ***** said some really horrid stuff to me
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads