The Student Room Group

Boyfriend flirting with another girl, says it's "none of my business"

He had told me quite a bit about this girl, how he fancied her all through school, and stories about her, stuff I don't understand why he told me. I have seen things he puts on her facebook, and it comes across as quite flirty to me. He took her out and brought her lunch a month or so ago, and through all this I remained quiet....but then I saw that he sent her a present in the post and I just had to say something. I said it all seemed a bit inappropriate bearing in mind his past feelings for her.

He said that it wasn't any of my business :confused: and said he doesn't know why it matters because he would do the same thing for me. ERM HELLO he is meant to do that for me seeing as I'm his girlfriend?!!!

UGH help :frown:
u jelly?
i think he's in some dream of his own where he can have 2 girlfriends

we both know what to do next.....

(just in case.... get rid of him, he aint doing his job properly which is to make you special, he's making you feel like bread crumbs, and thats not nice)
Dump his pathetic arse!
Reply 4
3000000th H&R post? :biggrin:
Dump.
Reply 6
How can we help?

Sounds like he loves her and always has done. The "firsts" from school are always a killer. He told you stories cos he didn't think he had a chance with her, but now he thinks he might.

It's not "a bit" inappropriate. It's entirely unacceptable. He's basically doing all the wooing of a girl but while in a relationship!

He needs to stop contact with her, completely.
He won't though, of course. And you won't do anything about it, is my bet!

Spoiler

Reply 7
hhmm...If i were you , I would do exactly the same with other hot guy =)
and see his reaction !!! and if he's ok with that, I think you know what to do now

good luck =)
LOL, typical TSR. "My boyfriend looked at me a bit funny" DUMP HIM, HE IS PATHETIC.

I think you should properly assess what's going on before you start jumping to conclusions. He took her to lunch a month ago, it's not like he's wining and dining her on the regular and going to lunch with a friend isn't really an odd thing to do. You don't seem to know why he sent her a present but it's not like sending a mate a present is unheard of. Maybe he likes her, but nobody on TSR is going to be able to tell you that.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
what! it sounds like you're trying so hard to be a cool, relaxed gf that you're being a push over
Taking you for a mug. Get rid.
Reply 11
****ing dump him, man. What the hell is this.

Edit: JCC-MGS above has a point, but he's already told you that he 'used' to like her and telling you it's none of your business is not a clever response.
(edited 13 years ago)
Calmly tell him that you think his conduct with this girl is inappropriate and calmly tell him if he does anything/continues you're chucking him.
Reply 13
Talk to him again and say your upset about what his doing. If she is just his friend then fair enough.
But he should respect how your feeling.

If he doesn't then its might be time to say bye bye!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
get even :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending