Turn on thread page Beta

Who gets more drunk ? watch

ReputationRep:
    on nights out, generally, which gender get the most drunk?

in my opinion, guys definetely get drunker than girls

ReputationRep:
    Guys, as girls know they'd be more likely to 'do' something they'd regret.

ReputationRep:
    Well, biolocically it's far easier for women to get drunk due to their bodies chemistry....

ReputationRep:
    Tonight it will be me!

ReputationRep:
    in my experience girls but only just
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I guess guys. Or perhaps girls are just better at hiding it/want to hide it.
    But then you do hear quite a few stories of girls going and doing something really stupid etc...I've also heard a lot of stories of girls I know getting their drinks spiked so I suppose quite a few of those "I got so drunk and..." stories could be explained by that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Hill)
    Tonight it will be me!
    lol same

ReputationRep:
    Men

ReputationRep:
    Why are there so many threads asking obvious questions about gender differences today.

It's guys, obviously. Always has been.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think gender really comes into it. Some girls get hammered, some don't. Some boys get hammered, some don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Liam-)
    Guys, as girls know they'd be more likely to 'do' something they'd regret.
    ive never understood this as i know plenty of woman who can easily outdrink 90% of men in a bar and there not big either one of them is about a 5'5 with size six

she drank 15 vodka an cokes about the same amount of shots and walked home looking perfectly sober :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    I don't think gender really comes into it. Some girls get hammered, some don't. Some boys get hammered, some don't.
    Yes, but boys get hammered more.

You don't even need to look at the statistics (of which there are loads), it's just common sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicminds)
    on nights out, generally, which gender get the most drunk?

in my opinion, guys definetely get drunker than girls
    the thing is though i know quite a few girls that can drink guys under the table. Maybe girls just act differently drunk. I went to a party and i was drunk after not many i stopped after a while and the guy i was dancing with drank three times more than me and was not as dunk as me. i think it depends

ReputationRep:
    I only usually go out with the girls, so I'd say girls! It's easier for us to get drunk anyways

ReputationRep:
    I'd say it was pretty much even.

ReputationRep:
    With my group of friends it's mainly the girls who get drunk, but the boys do get drunk sometimes... I think everyone will be slightly drunk tonight though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    no **** sherlock, hate when some smartasses post comment like this, just asnwer the damn question in ur opinion/experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopite493)
    she drank 15 vodka an cokes about the same amount of shots and walked home looking perfectly sober :/
    sorry but that can't be true.

30 shots of vodka and she was fine, really?

ReputationRep:
    From experience, seems to be girls. could go either way really though.

ReputationRep:
    I only get drunker than ladies on a night out because I drink more. But its not really fair to generalise, I mean there are a lot of mitigating factors to take into consideration on both sides you see so.....yeah!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.