Turn on thread page Beta

What are the current reqs for American postgrads in UK hoping to get a work visa? watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm from the US and go to LSE and will graduate in September and want to stay in London to work... I'm confused by the recent change in law regarding work permits. Does anyone know how this might work? I read that we have to pay £550 to apply, but I'm not sure if that is for postgrads as well considering that I don't want to apply and pay only to not be able to find a job.

Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.