Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've recently uploaded a few tour videos for a client and they are now official. And am now just starting to consider asking people for their feedback to see what they thought about them. But am not sure if this would be pointless or not.

What do you think?

Comments appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't really know what context this is in, but I think it's always good to get feedback on anything you do wether it be negative or positive. You can learn or enhance your skills from other people's points of view.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antoastew)
    Well I don't really know what context this is in, but I think it's always good to get feedback on anything you do wether it be negative or positive. You can learn or enhance your skills from other people's points of view.
    The context being is that the videos are final and I can't make changes to them because I've already given them to a client. That is where I'm unsure whether or not feedbacks are pointless.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE][The context being is that the videos are final and I can't make changes to them because I've already given them to a client. That is where I'm unsure whether or not feedbacks are pointless.
    /QUOTE]

Surely its still useful to get feedback though. Might give you some ideas on how to improve things for future videos

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.