Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Reading this thread gave me a hernia. Bloody heck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    I'm pretty certain you're wrong on several levels.

If you graduate from medicine with a 1st class degree from a 'prestigious university' I will kneel in the middle of my hossie's mess and suck your ****. However, until that day, you can suck mine.
    I think you have taken the term: "Oral examination" way out of context Doctor :fyi:

(Original post by Newbie123)
    Of course I've considered medicine, I don't understand why all of you are trying to get rude to me on the internet just because I want to apply to Oxford?

I think they are rather trying to ridicule you (quite rightly so)for thinking that Oxford and Imperial are better than other med schools. Considering Medicine is considered by many as a prestigous subject in its own right and given the rigourous and highly academic nature of the subject .....

Spoiler:
    Show

ALL , yes I said ALL Medical schools are great. They are medical schools for a reason hot shot :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therajman)
    are there any ideal a level subjects for medicne?
    No.

i mean my mate is going to be doing A level biology, chemistry, english literature and applied ICT
    You'll be fine.

he isnt going to be doing maths. wouldnt that put him in a disadvantage, alongside the fact that he is going to be doing an applied subject.
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)

You'll be fine.

Liking the way how you say that after he clais it is his "friend"

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.