Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/sarah...a-video-2011-3

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...rican-politics

ReputationRep:
    lol A while back she invented the term refudiate in a tweet she sent. With everyone laughing at her for making up a random word, she replied to the criticism claiming that it was a typo and she meant 'repudiate' but being the idiot that she is she didn't think it through, considering how far apart the letters 'p' and 'f' are on a keyboard. So she then came up with a new and more brilliant excuse and claimed she was inventing a new word like Shakespeare used to do :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Just think, she could well have been Vice-President

Scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)

Scary.
    It's America; it's not that scary, comparatively :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just noticed how much she looks like Rebecca Black.

ReputationRep:
    too many adjectives. Best part is when the reporter cuts her off when Palin was expecting further questions.

ReputationRep:
    she is my role model. a women who can be more than just a sex symbol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)

Scary.
    She would have literally been a heartbeat away from becoming President.

John Cleese had it right when he said Sarah Palin is like a parrot that is given words and sentences to remember and to repeat when asked a question and yet she doesn't know what she is saying. She doesn't understand what she is saying and what she is talking about.

I think that is a spot on observation about her.

ReputationRep:
    It's cool it was just an april fools joke from her........

Really wish it was

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to use it from now on. I nearly used 'refudiate' in my politics lesson, but then I didn't. People would be like 'that isn't a word!' Then I would have to explain Sarah Palin invented it and then I would sound like a Palin-stalker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samwest1992)
    I'm going to use it from now on. I nearly used 'refudiate' in my politics lesson, but then I didn't. People would be like 'that isn't a word!' Then I would have to explain Sarah Palin invented it and then I would sound like a Palin-stalker.
    Or people might think you said it and meant to say it.
    But yeah, squirmish is a good word to remember.

Thank God she isn't vice-President.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.