Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wanna see some opinions, cos I really can't decide what I think about Miss Blow Up Doll.

ReputationRep:
    We don't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marina183)
    Just wanna see some opinions, cos I really can't decide what I think about Miss Blow Up Doll.
    A townie.

ReputationRep:
    WE love parts of her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    We don't care.
    i couldn't agree more. She's a complete ditz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    i couldn't agree more. She's complete ditz.
    erm..i personnaly h8 the tart. Gareth Gates was stupid to fall for her plastic bits. Its snide what she said about him.

ReputationRep:
    She may have gone too far with (O) those (O) but was an awesome person when I met her in November

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    She may have gone too far with (O) those (O) but was an awesome person when I met her in November
    page not available..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    page isnt displayed.....hey reply to my posts need some academic opinions on traffic congestion, independant schoold and EURO

Come on guys.......

ReputationRep:
    Jordan is a **** country.
    Maybe we will invade it soon to get more oil and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    Jordan is a **** country.
    Maybe we will invade it soon to get more oil and stuff.
    clever

ReputationRep:
    well i admire her courage i mean im in the same industry (alhough im nt a pg 3) so shes gt guts i mean doin this kinda thnig is ahrd enuf anyways, u hv to dl with so many peeps callin ya a ****, i admire her in a way

ReputationRep:
    she's clever in kinda the same way Tara Palmer Tompkinson is... gets loads of money for doing incredibly little and with no discernable talent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    i think jordan is great !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superstar*honey)
    well i admire her courage i mean im in the same industry (alhough im nt a pg 3) so shes gt guts i mean doin this kinda thnig is ahrd enuf anyways, u hv to dl with so many peeps callin ya a ****, i admire her in a way
    shes strong minded, ill giv her tht. but she does hav an inflated opinion of herself. she doesnt pick up that she is bound to raise moral issues by having a kid and doing what she does.

ReputationRep:
    i admire her

ReputationRep:
    i admire her
    oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    i admire her
    U've already said...did u forget ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    oh dear...
    lol

ReputationRep:
    i admire her
    Well, we can all aspire to be more buoyant.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.