Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so all of you out there who are on the access to leeds program will hopefully have received their log-in details for the access to leeds VLE. The leeds student portal thingy =)

My problem is the section that wants to know your current address (fair enough)
    but then also your student accommodation address???
    i dont have any student accommodation yet!! :O
    i cant complete this section without filling something in
    and without completeing the section i cant go on to the first module

what are you guys doing to get around it? =(

ReputationRep:
    I just signed up, all I had to do was enter student number and date of birth, it then gave me my username and password followed the acceptance of agreements and was in. The study skills assignement is on learning and your good and bad learning memories.

Goto VLE then click get my userame and password.
    Hope it helped and good luck with the assignement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muneeb786)
    I just signed up, all I had to do was enter student number and date of birth, it then gave me my username and password followed the acceptance of agreements and was in. The study skills assignement is on learning and your good and bad learning memories.

Goto VLE then click get my userame and password.
    Hope it helped and good luck with the assignement
    It helped alot =) thankyoooou!

ReputationRep:
    Im having a different problem... Its more than 24 hours ago that i retrieved my login details but i havnt been able to actually login yet

ReputationRep:
    i have been accepted onto access to leeds, has anybody started on their study skills assignment?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.