Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could talk fluently in any other language Watch

ReputationRep:
    Either Russian or mandarin... Original I know

ReputationRep:
    French or Russian. I intend to get one step closer with the former next year.

ReputationRep:
    Italian for sure, I feel like a different person when I speak Italian. Much more confident

ReputationRep:
    Farsi / Dari.

ReputationRep:
    I can speak Somali and Arabic fluently, but i would LOVE to be fluent in French Italian or Russian but i dont know how i would attempt to learn Russian! the writtings so complicated

ReputationRep:
    Latin :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    Icelandic as it is beautiful <3

Or failing that German or Norwegian.

ReputationRep:
    Arabic fluently, as in classical Arabic not just Libyan dialect.

ReputationRep:
    Spanish or Latin or Xhosa!

ReputationRep:
    German or Polish. Although I plan on learning these anyway so it's not a matter of if but when..

ReputationRep:
    French, so I actually have a chance of getting a good pass in my A-level.

ReputationRep:
    Russian!

ReputationRep:
    Japanese. I'd be a ninja too :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    French, Russian and Swedish I speak a little French and Swedish but not that much Russian yet. Someday, someday!

ReputationRep:
    French, probably. That would then make me officially multilingual.

ReputationRep:
    German or Arabic

ReputationRep:
    Mandarin or Japanese; I have always wanted to go there, well i probably will when I'm older and out of college, but it would probably benefit me if I could actually speak to people while I was there.

ReputationRep:
    Chinese Mandarin. It's the key to the future. Currently, more than every fourth person on Earth speak Mandarin. And China is becoming more and more prevalent. But it is SUCH a hard language to learn. I wish I were fluent in it.

ReputationRep:
    Arabic or German.

ReputationRep:
    other than english,which is actually the worst of the 3 languages i speak as i only started learning at age 16, i also speak lithuanian (mother tongue) + polish (since age 4).

i dont think i want to or need to learn another at this moment in time, but if i was to do it................... probably one spoken in lots of countries would be useful for me, like french or spanish :]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.