Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Was just wondering if someone could confirm this or correct me,

    If you got to a U of L, are you given access to just Senate House or all the other institutions in the U of L group? I'm talking about the libraries etc. I've heard conflicting stories and would like to know what the answer is!

What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.