Turn on thread page Beta

How do I talk to this girl who is "in" my lectures? watch

ReputationRep:
    just start with a hi and what ur name is..see where it leads you.

OR

u can approach her for help on an assignment..or information about your course.maybe ask her if you can see her notes or something.

=]

ReputationRep:
    you're making too big a deal of it, no wonder your nervous. remember its just conversation mate. the bar would have been the perfect opportunity to go up to her and say something like "hey, I think I recognise you, do you study (insert subject)? I've seen you in lectures a couple of times" etc...then you get to know her and it starts there.

try this if you see her in a bar/club again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_star)
    :eek: that actually worked? :teehee:
    I didn't say it worked

In fact quite the opposite, it didn't :lol: Maybe the fact that I was slightly drunk at a house party and I didn't know this girl didn't help...

ReputationRep:
    turn up late so you can sit next to her, nick something of hers, then as she walks off say 'hey you dropped this'
    You'll be her hero! Then flirt away my lad!
    Just dont let her see you nick her stuff :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalingaTheSlinga)
    Can I be inside yours? :puppyeyes:
    Sorry, I skip lectures.

ReputationRep:
    Open yo mouth

ReputationRep:
    What about the problem with my friends. Like any other friends, they'll start behaving childishly if I leave them to talk to a girl - They'll be all like "oooh, you have a girlfriend".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claret_n_blue)
    What about the problem with my friends. Like any other friends, they'll start behaving childishly if I leave them to talk to a girl - They'll be all like "oooh, you have a girlfriend".

Out of curiousity, what did you do in the end?

ReputationRep:
    sit next to her and ask the easiest question about the lecture.

girls like stupid boys!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.