Turn on thread page Beta

M+S Food. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why is it SO AMAZING?? It's like ridiculously nicer than waitrose and obviously like tesco/asda blabla.

How do they make their food so nice - I do not understand?

Percy piglets are also amazing.

OMG AND THE CHICKEN, like chicken in anything tastes soooo good (especially fajitas and enchildas) like the nicest chicken anywhereeeeeeee!

So whats your fav m+s food? I'm saying percy piglets + that chocolate millionaire shortbread desert thing, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Terrible idea to ask me this question. Why? PREPARE TO BE FLOODED!

And I'm not even scratching the surface of the things in Marks and Spencer I love.

ReputationRep:
    apple turnovers there are £1.05 now! this realisation makes me so sad =(

when i first came to this country 4-and-a-half years ago it was something like 79p per turnover ;_;

ReputationRep:
    I love the Rocky Road Bites and their other sweet and/or baked things, but other than that, mergh.

I cook all my food fresh so packaged meals all seem a bit revolting to me, especially microwave meals.

ReputationRep:
    I love M&S :love:
    I'm not sure what you mean about their chicken being nicer though.. it just tastes like chicken? Although it is really good quality so I see where you're coming from.

ReputationRep:
    I love their strawberry tartlets :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I love M&S too!!!!

loljokeaprilfools

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about the food. But I love the fact when you buy a newspaper in Marks and you pay in the self service checkouts it asks you if you want to pay the full price or give it a new price. I think that its brilliant paying one pence for a paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)

HEY! I looked for those in M+S earlier because you said they were 135 calories each and I couldn't find them - I was so disappointed!

And aaaaaaaaaaaah the sammiches

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    I love the Rocky Road Bites and their other sweet and/or baked things, but other than that, mergh.

I cook all my food fresh so packaged meals all seem a bit revolting to me, especially microwave meals.
    Yeahh, I don't mean packaged meals I mean EVERYTHINGGGGGGG. But if I was to get a packaged meal it would only be m+s xx

ReputationRep:
    Chicken & bacon sandwiches.

Lush.

ReputationRep:
    this is what i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    It's not just any food. It's M&S food.

ReputationRep:
    THE CLUB SANDWICHES. Oh god, just thinking about them is making my mouth water...

I wish I won the lottery, just so I could live off M&S food at uni. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my days. Me and my boyfriend buy those packs of crispy streaky bacon... HEAVEN.COM

ReputationRep:
    I love it all! I have a M&S sandwich for lunch nearly every day I'm at uni.

ReputationRep:
    The rosemary potatoes, chicken en courte, scallops, salmon en courte, lamb cocus burgers, grape and raspberry fruit juice, raspberries, baked potatoes, no fat bacon, gammon joints, chicken, chicken and bacon pizza, garlic bread, parma ham, m&s xmas party food, blackcurrant softbrew.

Personal favourites are the beef burgers with cheese melt (heaven on a bun) and the hot fudge pudding.

DINE IN THIS WEEKEND <3

ReputationRep:
    Not that I'm buzzing or anything....

But I get 20% discount, gotta love staff discount

ReputationRep:
    I do my weekly shop there, it's so nice. Sure it costs a bit more (not near as much as people make out though), but it's worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secret_geek)
    this is what i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amazing :coma:

Their falafel salad is my favourite thing ever though

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.