Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you need to know braking, thinking and stopping distances? Or just stopping?

ReputationRep:
    When i was practising my theory i got 1 question about the thinking distance and the rest were just braking distance which were very easy to remember but i got none on my actual theory lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't remember learning any of those and I still passed... somehow.

ReputationRep:
    Braking yeah, stopping distance was on mine, although I just memorised the general stopping times needed for the distances and was easy enough. Have you been using a theory test DVD? They normally have every question that'll come up.

ReputationRep:
    Relatively recently had to redo my bike theory as it expired - you need to know overall stopping distances, and Braking Distances, although from what I remember they only asked braking distance for 50mph on the theory CD. it's a case of either just learning them, or learning the calculations. it's not hard once you get your head round it, but it's easy marks.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.