Turn on thread page Beta

Girls good at banter? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I banter all the time. Then I go down the pub with the lads for pre-lash. Standard.
    Mandatory LAD comment.

ReputationRep:
    You said banter too many times in that post.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    People who use the word banter think that interacting with people is a skill at which they are well practised and good. It demonstrates a failure to appreciate that they are congratulating themselves for succeeding at something I expect anyone to be able to do so long as they aren't retarded.
    One of two options:

1.You don't know how to banter
    2.You don't have friends

I think it's a combination of both.

ReputationRep:
    Workplace + women + banter = you fired

Keep a professional relationship with women at the workplace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpunkyVanDros)
    I'm a girl ( i hope)

i take banter well as I've grown up with two brothers so it's a pretty daily occurring and besides it's not serious, a joke's a joke
    you don't know if you're a girl?..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    Girls and banter go together like a gay man and a homophobic.
    so just two gay guys together?

ReputationRep:
    I banter all the time. Then I go down the pub with the lads for pre-lash. Standard.
    ladette lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    B*tch please, I'm the Archbishop of Banterbury.
    ***** please, I asked you if you'd want to have some banter and you refused :mad:

Actions > Words. Friend.

ReputationRep:
    The banter I have with girls is absolutely filthy. I love talking shít to girls and they love it too, because all girls are dirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    you don't know if you're a girl?..
    oh of course i do, my breast tell me so i was making my opening bad joke

ReputationRep:
    After a bit of banter, I just chunder everywhere. Casual.

:cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Surely a pre-lash should be conducted in the comfort of someonone's household, with cheap supermarket alcohol. Once you've gone to the pub, has the lash itself not already started?

Disgraceful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    After a bit of banter, I just chunder everywhere. Casual.

:cookie:
    You just saw I made a banter phrase then copied :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    One of two options:

1.You don't know how to banter
    2.You don't have friends

I think it's a combination of both.
    The third option is that you have repeatedly failed in life and so feel the need to continually put down others so as to make yourself feel superior, but you are so pathetic that you don't even dare do it in real life because it will be too obvious to your attempted victims how useless you really are, so you go on the internet to tell others they have no friends in a feeble effort to convince yourself that everyone has their insecurities and that you are a hub of popularity.

Since it is clear that you are struggling with significant emotional issues I will humour you while suggesting that you man up and face reality.

ReputationRep:
    Girls generally dont have great banter, but I know a few that have awesome craic better than some lads so it jus depends on the person. I wouldnt get in a relationship with someone who didn't have banter tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Heather.)
    Plenty of girls are good at banter- it's a personality thing, not gender related...
    rofl

I've never come across a girl who can do that '"aye propah bantah!".

Just no.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    The third option is that you have repeatedly failed in life and so feel the need to continually put down others so as to make yourself feel superior, but you are so pathetic that you don't even dare do it in real life because it will be too obvious to your attempted victims how useless you really are, so you go on the internet to tell others they have no friends in a feeble effort to convince yourself that everyone has their insecurities and that you are a hub of popularity.

Since it is clear that you are struggling with significant emotional issues I will humour you while suggesting that you man up and face reality.
    http://images2.memegenerator.net/Ima...torName=XZIBIT

ReputationRep:
    Generally they're terrible. Occasionally they're good at it. Lol that person who said there is 'plenty'. The majority aren't good at it.
    Sometimes a guy might tell a girl shes good at banter as a compliment to get in her good books for obvious reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midpikyrozziy)
    Surely a pre-lash should be conducted in the comfort of someonone's household, with cheap supermarket alcohol. Once you've gone to the pub, has the lash itself not already started?

Disgraceful.
    truelad

ReputationRep:
    You just saw I made a banter phrase then copied :hand:
    Blatantly didn't even see your post before I posted so

Stop taking away my fun :sad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.