Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Rigght. So i can't really see my bf, a sin spend time with him, go somewhere..

Because, he has work. He finishes at 11, or 8/7/6 when he does over time...so i can't see him, because my parents want me home by 8pm.
    And, his friend, updates her status (she's engaged, dedicated to her fiance)..saying that my bf is at her house, having giggles etc, and i just feel jealous because i cant see my bf or spend time with him. and i know itsnot his fault, he needs the money, but then i get angry at him for not seeing me. but honestly, he can't see me.

I dont know what to do, i feel liek crying because i want to spend time with him so bad! what can i do? he doesnt text much, well only when he knows he'll be able to send texts and is not that busy!

ehh sorry needed rant, obviously i've talked to him about this, but there's nothing he can do...at uni i will be bale to spend how much time i want with him, but obviously only when he can.

*sigh* I think i'm just gunan go organise my subjects to get a start on revision, befor ei cry.

And, i don't even smoke,but i feel like i need a fag.

ReputationRep:
    bump..

ReputationRep:
    He finishes at 11, or 8/7/6 if he does overtime.

Where can I get this job that has negative overtime? :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Not even weekends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    He finishes at 11, or 8/7/6 if he does overtime.

Where can I get this job that has negative overtime? :drool:
    when he works on the day's he isn't meant to be working..e.g. friday. the day i used to see him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
    Not even weekends?
    he works on saturdays, and my parents are indian, so sunday...
    i would need to come up with a very good excuse ...plus! he wouldn't get up on time if i wanted to see him sunday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpnowplease)
    he works on saturdays, and my parents are indian, so sunday...
    i would need to come up with a very good excuse ...plus! he wouldn't get up on time if i wanted to see him sunday!
    Well... I know this isnt what you want to hear, but you shouldnt really be with him imho, it doesnt sound like its going to work! sorry, thats the only advice i can give...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
    Well... I know this isnt what you want to hear, but you shouldnt really be with him imho, it doesnt sound like its going to work! sorry, thats the only advice i can give...
    I've been with him a year and a half. it wasn't like this before, i could see him on fridays, after school.
    omg. i just realised, i can se ehim after school mondaaay :O

ReputationRep:
    Why can't he come over to yours? would your parents not allow it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reisen)
    Why can't he come over to yours? would your parents not allow it?
    llol no.
    they wont let me talk to boys.
    very strict indian parents..

ReputationRep:
    meh, i have no idea what its like being in an indian/strict family, but i'd tell them to **** right off

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.