Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm definitely not gay Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well done for not letting the balls touch. x

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything else you're not that you'd like to tell people about?

ReputationRep:
    I read some science journal before that states no one could claim to be 100% straight, something about the Brain and attraction. I'm kicking myself now because I can't find the link, would have blown the OP's statement right out the water...

ReputationRep:
    Tut tut tut, I'm disappointed everyone assumed it was gay sex! (Quite a few of the replies made me chuckle though)

It's just something I find quite interesting. Is it really possible to know you're not a fag unless you've had a raging erection up your ass or a ****** suck you off in a public loo?

From what I know, a lot of pleasure comes from the prostate during anal sex (basically the equivalent of a womans G-spot).

Although, half the time it hurts enough having a poo, surely it's even worse when a grown man is ramming your ass?

Then again, I've had about 5 hours sleep in the past 3 days so my thoughts aren't particularly organised right now.

ReputationRep:
    no homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OmicronPersei8)
    :camp:
    Your sig made me smile. I :love: franklin

ReputationRep:
    And I'm definitely not a badger? Your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duckasaurus)
    And I'm definitely not a badger? Your point?
    I used to not be a badger but then I got my badger back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    Curious - how do you get your avatar to be that big? Reducing the size or are you a premium user?

ReputationRep:
    Ok.

ReputationRep:
    You are gay !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyhey922)
    I used to not be a badger but then I got my badger back

I take it back. Maybe I am a badger? I had no idea there was a badger, badger, badger remix (awesome btw ) this has thrown me into an existential quandary though. What if I am just denying the badger within?... Speaking of....

OP, you sure you're not gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munchies-YumYum)
    Curious - how do you get your avatar to be that big? Reducing the size or are you a premium user?
    Had it left over from when I used to be a premium user.... just submit 4 pieces of coursework and score

ReputationRep:
    Op face it...... your gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CertifiedAngel)
    Your sig made me smile. I :love: franklin
    Same

I had another Franklin related gif in my sig but Mods got rid of it.... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I am not a bus

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.