Turn on thread page Beta

Relationship advice, have I ruined it? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I asked my boyfriend to get me some milk from the supermarket as I knew he was there getting food (I was sick and couldn't leave their house). He comes back milk less and says the queue was too long.

I threw a b*tch fit, screamed at him, threw things at his head and punched him in the stomach.

I know I overreacted a smidge but I have bronchitis and he called it a 'silly disease' and said it's liek having a cold and has generally been inattentive and uncaring whilst I've been sick.

This was the milk that broke the camel's spine

I couldn't get hold of him all of today, can I consider myself dumped?

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a rotten cow of a girlfriend. Maybe he could have just milked those udders of yours.

ReputationRep:
    omg its a boy

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, you sound like a keeper. Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    While you're being a moron, he's drinking milk somewhere, alone and happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Star)
    Yesterday I asked my boyfriend to get me some milk from the supermarket as I knew he was there getting food (I was sick and couldn't leave their house). He comes back milk less and says the queue was too long.

I threw a b*tch fit, screamed at him, threw things at his head and punched him in the stomach.

I know i overreacted but I have bronchitis and he called it a 'silly disease' and said it's liek having a cold and has generally been inattentive and uncaring whilst I've been sick.

This was the milk that broke the camel's spine

I couldn't get hold of him all of today, can I consider myself dumped?
    Can't tell if this is a guy, or a girl with their account set to male (for some reason unbeknown) OP, enlighten us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    You sound like a rotten cow of a girlfriend. Maybe he could have just milked those udders of yours.
    I know I slightly over reacted but he had a poor excuse

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm give him a good reason as to why he should come back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hatemylife)
    Can't tell if this is a guy, or a girl with their account set to male (for some reason unbeknown) OP, enlighten us.
    I'm a guy

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy
    Okay. Not sure a 'b*tch fit' is an appropriate description lol

How long have you been going out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeritus2011)
    Hmmm give him a good reason as to why he should come back
    The sex

ReputationRep:
    U crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hatemylife)
    Okay. Not sure a 'b*tch fit' is an appropriate description lol

How long have you been going out?
    4 and a half months

ReputationRep:
    4 and a half months
    mmm, well if he really likes you/loves you then he won't, but you overreacted. Apologise, it's the least you can do.

ReputationRep:
    The sex
    that sex better be good, but you realise he might not be as basic as some of the guys on tsr lol he might want more than sex and maybe not get beaten about:confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.