Turn on thread page Beta

best foundation for DRY skin? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've got dry skin which normally leaves patches so I just went into MAC and they really helped me out I cant remember what its called right now but its around £24 so its pricey and as I wear it every day I need to get a new one every couple of months :/ But it really does help and people notice better skin straight away

ReputationRep:
    In addition to moisturizer, I've been using CoverGirls' NatureLuxe foundation...it goes on very smooth and I haven't had any issues with drying out my skin. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    No 7 do a foundation with 'essential minerals'.. I use it as I have fairly dry skin and it's nice and moisturising.
    Plus you can use your No 7 voucher when Boots run that deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexxa)
    I've got dry skin which normally leaves patches so I just went into MAC and they really helped me out I cant remember what its called right now but its around £24 so its pricey and as I wear it every day I need to get a new one every couple of months :/ But it really does help and people notice better skin straight away
    It may have been Mineralise Satin Finish, I've been told that's good for dry skin, as I have oily skin and the assistant warned me against it, saying it was meant for dry skin.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.