Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Busby_Babe)
    6ft tall, decent build. Half white half Asian. I dunno maybe 6/10.

nice eyes (no homo)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankio)
    'Tis me on my profile pic, what say you ladies? :awesome:
    Here's a better resolution. That's me in the middle. Not the fella on the left, that is my very good friend whom we call Rocketman, and he looks like Harry Potter!

No way, I have very high standards and you're easily 8/10 at least!
    I'd say that you are quite a good looking guy - lets say 7/10

Anyway, I'm very small (approx 4'10), quite curvy, size 8/10, blonde/brown hair (I have highlights), blue eyes and don't usually wear any make-up unless I'm going out somewhere in particular. Don't know what I'd rate myself, but I think that I have quite a pretty face (when I have make-up on).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    5'9", long blonde hair, pretty pale, size 10/12, big boobs, big bum, not so good face. A firm 5/10, from public opinion previously away from TSR.

Forgot to say, pics on my profile.
    id rate u 9/10

ReputationRep:
    Caucasian male, 5'10", slim build, green eyes, dark hair, pale complexion... I could go on or you could just look at the photo I grabbed off Facebook.

I guess I'm a 6/10 on a good day, I'm not really into the whole "let's quantify and categorise people based on looks" thing... :dontknow:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Busby_Babe)
    6ft tall, decent build. Half white half Asian. I dunno maybe 6/10.

You remind me of Ste from Hollyoaks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoushka1)
    My pics are in my profile, by the way Im not a cat
    Anyways yeah just bored cant go to sleep so open to anything people say lol

5ft 7.5 size 8-10 yeah thats about it the rest you can see
    rate u defo10/10 if that is u

ReputationRep:
    Like the cookie monster!! rawr

ReputationRep:
    Average (Maybe a 6) , multiracial with a much better personality

Attached Images

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I would say a firm 10/10

ReputationRep:
    Pictures in my profile. Have a gander.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by synvilla)
    I'm blonde and have blue eyes. 172 cm tall, a bit too chubby for my own preference, but I look okay.

I would rate myself 7/10
    I'd rate you 1 or 2, maybe 2.5 if you lost the horrid lipstick.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"6 or 7ish, brown(ish) hair, blue(ish) eyes. So I'm going to assume that 10/10 is the likes of Adriana Lima, and 1/10 is Susan Boyle, in which case I'd place myself at a solid, average 5/10. :yes: When hungover or having a **** day, that can be a 3/10. When I'm having a good day, maybe 7/10, but generally 5. That's how I see myself anyway, and I'm happy with that.

Pics on prof, as usual.

ReputationRep:
    Mashup on a bad day (4/10)
    A dude on a good day (7/10) :cool:
    The Don once I'm inside yo head (10/10) :devil:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by rachelkeira)
    You remind me of someone... I cannot put my finger on who though... Not even sure if it's a famous person or someone I know... This is going to bug me now...
    If you don't get on a girl after an opener like this you fail @ life.

(Original post by Linweth)
    I'm so hot I make your eyes bleed
    I'm so hot I've been evicted and sent to live in solitary on a secret James Bond-eque space station on the moOoOon.. apparently I'm so perilously good looking that I'm a danger unto myself and these attributes could be harnised by terrorists and used for evil, at least that's what the nice man in the suit told me before he bungled me into the space transport0r

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    neck piercing.. :dontknow:
    Never understood these.. I'd ask if you find most blokes find it a plus but I'm guessing you don't give a **** :rolleyes:

(Original post by Mastermind007)
    I look
    ..cute

(Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    I'd rate you..
    dude.. not cool, unless she really needs knocking down a peg or two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    A ghost on a bad day (5/10)
    A dude on a good day (7/10) :cool:
    The Don once I'm inside yo head (10/10) :devil:

Uncle Foo's Daily Nuget of Ineffable Wisdom #69: If you don't get on a girl after an opener like this you fail @ life.

I'm so hot I've been evicted and sent to live in solitary on a secret James Bond-eque space station on the moOoOon.. apparently I'm so perilously good looking that I'm a danger unto myself and these attributes could be harnised by terrorists and used for evil, at least that's what the nice man in the suit told me before he bungled me into the space stransport0r

Never understood these.. I'd ask if you find most blokes find it a plus but I'm guessing you don't give a **** :rolleyes:

..cute

dude.. not cool, unless she really needs knocking down a peg or two
    I thought this was all about people's opinions.

Wait I'll just lie to her, she's defo a 10, but that goes against the whole obje t of the thread

ReputationRep:
    I'm just harry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    I thought this was all about people's opinions ... but that goes against the whole obje t of the thread
    Was tempted to make a similar comment myself once or twice tbh but realised that actually the OP didn't suggest we rate each other, doesn't seem like anyone has (in a negative sense) and wondered what it'd really achieve (that's constructive), unless it's patently obvious that someone needs their ego raining in aye..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    I'm just harry.
    You're incredibly pretty from that photo in your profile. Possibly the best looking girl on the entire forum.

The only picture I have of myself isn't actually a good one and has a giant model penis in it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I really couldn't give a **** what you/any man thinks about it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.