Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Which part of Wales are you from :sexface:?
    That depends on who wants to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_side_of_the_pillow)
    How do you know if you're a good kisser? Had my first full on kiss not long ago
    If they get an erection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hatemylife)
    Because I won't have a first kiss in the foreseeable future (early twenties at earliest, which is sad enough in itself) but most teenagers are so full of naivety (most) and hormones that it really is something to remember. I don't think that will be the case for me.
    Every first kiss with someone new is exciting. The build up, maybe nerves, maybe excitement.. how will they react, is it the right time.
    I love first kisses
    And you'll enjoy your very first, unless you let nerves get too much in the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deema)
    When you meet someone you really want to kiss you'll be more hormonal than a classroom of pubescent teenagers. Trust me, you won't lose the magic when the time comes, just don't look forward to it too much!
    Ha! Well, I think I'm being a bit optimistic in ever assuming I'd have one - I'm not much cop in the looks department, nor the personality one for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    Ha! Well, I think I'm being a bit optimistic in ever assuming I'd have one - I'm not much cop in the looks department, nor the personality one for that matter.
    Hahaha you sound exactly like a friend of mine!
    I'm sure you'll find an equally self-loathing girl who will love you just the way you are. Keep in mind that your assumption of inadequacy is more likely than not the reason for your lack of luck. I used to know this unbelievably unattractive boy, both inside and out but he was always getting laid because he thought he was god's gift to women. I'm sure you're wonderful personality and looks wise, you just need to give yourself a break.

ReputationRep:
    "Wet"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUwa6ZkHtnY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~)
    That depends on who wants to know
    I love how you're secretive.

Ahhhhhh, you've done this before.

I'm 22 years old, about to graduate from Uni and got a grad job secured however I've yet to kiss a girl. I'm eagerly anticipating the moment, whenever it may be but hopefully that will be sooner than later. Though I can't help but think that I've missed out on so much of life by having had no romantic side to my life (and hence no kisses). It makes me feel so different from everyone for many of whom relationships/dating/romance form a great part of their lives but for me that section simply doesn't exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 22 years old, about to graduate from Uni and got a grad job secured however I've yet to kiss a girl. I'm eagerly anticipating the moment, whenever it may be but hopefully that will be sooner than later. Though I can't help but think that I've missed out on so much of life by having had no romantic side to my life (and hence no kisses). It makes me feel so different from everyone for many of whom relationships/dating/romance form a great part of their lives but for me that section simply doesn't exist.
    Exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    kissing where exactly?? lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shy-girl666)
    kissing where exactly?? lol x
    Lips! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lips! :eek:
    face lips? lmao x

It's not something you can really quantify... I've had some really amazing kisses and some bloody awful ones I don't even want to think about. It can vary a lot, depending on who you're with.

ReputationRep:
    face lips? lmao x
    Of course!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Of course!:eek:
    haha sorry but i couldn't resist that one.... x

ReputationRep:
    face lips? lmao x
    you again :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    you again :sexface:
    you stalking me!!?

fine my me.... but you'll need binoculars to see into my bathroom! lol :rolleyes: x

ReputationRep:
    you stalking me!!?

fine my me.... but you'll need binoculars to see into my bathroom! lol :rolleyes: x
    um nope just referring to the smuttiness of your posts again. I'll stop :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    um nope just referring to the smuttiness of your posts again. I'll stop :ashamed2:
    it's not smutty. i just found it rather amusing.... and i dont mind no hard feelings x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaggySnake95)
    If they get an erection.
    Seconded with vigor (how do you spell that word?)

Pleasant enough. Wouldnt beat myself up over it though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.