Kissing is weird but it can be fun
Instead of shaking hands it's like shaking tongues

:getmecoat:
****in orrible mate its like eating a bag of hot sick
Reply 62
Original post by Sovietpride

In my own experience:
besides the first time/first few times you do it, nothing different from kissing your parents when you were younger. (4-5 or so.) Bit overrated.
Then again, i consider my otherhalf to be part of my family, so i guess im more comfortable with them now than i was back then. Hard to tell given how it's now been a decade.

Edit:
Right, i'm really confused at the neg rep here.

1: I thought my parents were the best thing in the world, so i acted like it.
2: My other half i consider to have now taken that spot. So i do the same thing with them.

I don't see the problem or confusion here? X_x?

Edit2:

I don't mean frenching.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! for EDIT 2. are you sure? HAhaha!
In my own experience:
besides the first time/first few times you do it, nothing different from kissing your parents when you were younger. (4-5 or so.) Bit overrated.

Then again, i consider my otherhalf to be part of my family, so i guess im more comfortable with them now than i was back then. Hard to tell given how it's now been a decade.

Edit:
Right, i'm really confused at the neg rep here.

1: I thought my parents were the best thing in the world, so i acted like it.
2: My other half i consider to have now taken that spot. So i do the same thing with them.

I don't see the problem or confusion here? X_x?

Edit2:

I don't mean frenching.

This is the single best thing I have ever read on TSR, hands down.
Original post by slipperydog64
****in orrible mate its like eating a bag of hot sick

Who have you been kissing? :tongue:
Original post by truthandtragedy
This is the single best thing I have ever read on TSR, hands down.

eh?
Reply 66
:rofl: it's like putting your lips against someone elses and like..moving them, lol. As to how good they are, that massively varies. I find 80% lies in the suspense :sexface:
My other half is the most beautiful kisser. When you're just so passionate about one another and can go from full-french kissing to soft lip touching within seconds, it's nothing short of amazing.
Reply 68
Original post by hatemylife
Because I won't have a first kiss in the foreseeable future (early twenties at earliest, which is sad enough in itself) but most teenagers are so full of naivety (most) and hormones that it really is something to remember. I don't think that will be the case for me.

I remember my first kiss. The same way I remember how infinitely messed up it was in the toilet, five minutes ago, trying to get all that crap from out of my ass, feeling like asking for a bowel disruptor for my birthday would be the wisest present to ask for.

It was nice then but its not all that. Then again, I was seventeen. And who you do it with is what makes the experience different. The first time was with my first girlfriend and it felt great. I thought it was because "she knew what she was doing" which wasn't necessarily a good thing at the time (!) but it was mostly because I really liked her then. On another instance, I had an unusually long, serpent like tongue in my mouth and it wasn't a very pleasant experience. :tongue:
Reply 69
Original post by ForKicks
:rofl: it's like putting your lips against someone elses and like..moving them, lol. As to how good they are, that massively varies. I find 80% lies in the suspense :sexface:

Such boss in just one post.
Reply 70
its easy to get wrong, don't use teeth.
Reply 71
just one passionate kiss , I'm on !!!!
Wet.

:p:

And enjoyable :biggrin:
Original post by M1F2R3
I love how you're secretive.

Ahhhhhh, you've done this before.

Thanks, that's what they all say :wink:
Reply 74
thought it was rubbish at first, once you love someone it's totally different. It's less about the physical sensation but the emotions. the same can not be said about sex imo. sex is sex although more special with someone you love
Original post by hatemylife
I get a little down when I think about ever having a first kiss. I think much of the excitement is due to the hormones and innocence of when most people have theirs. My first kiss will be drained of any 'magic' :ashamed2:

Ah, don't feel bad about it. 19? You're still young! I'd rather be 19 and never been kissed than 19 and frequently been shagged - not saying that that's me mahaha! But seriously, it's nothing.
Reply 76
Like sex, it tends to improve with the onset of adulthood.
My first kiss (14) was quite awkward and not very enjoyable.. however, at 16 my first kiss with my bf of 15months was everything i hoped it would be :-)
Reply 78
Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~
Thanks, that's what they all say :wink:

They? :colonhash:
Original post by M1F2R3
They? :colonhash:

Of course :wink:
I have a bit of a competition going on, you may join in if you wish :tongue:
Though it's probably best not to ambush this guy's thread :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending