Turn on thread page Beta

Forward texts- turn on or turn off? watch

So I'm dating a new guy.. it's been about a week since we last saw each other (he stayed the night but we just fooled around). He's been out of town all week (still is) and tbh it's killing me! We tend to Skype rather than text but less so this week as he's been stupidely busy with his dissertation.

So, I want to let him know how I'm feeling.... if I texted him saying 'I want you' would that come across as desperate or hot?

ReputationRep:
    Both?

ReputationRep:
    Say Im horny....I want you then he'll be too busy thinking of other stuff to consider whether your desperate or not

ReputationRep:
    lol 'i want you'. i'd probably cringe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfg0987)
    lol 'i want you'. i'd probably cringe.
    Exactly! Either make it sexy or don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    I want you sucks. If you wrote "I'm horny" I would be chuffed though

ReputationRep:
    Depends on who's doing it and how. If its a ridiculously annoying 16 y/o, I probably wouldn't bother reading the text and would delete it as I got it. On the off chance that I do read it; I'd face palm. If it's somebody I'm at least half interested in and she said it right (yay Nelly Furtado!), then yeah man, definite TURN ON. YEAH, TURN ON.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.