This discussion is closed.
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
should we really make that big a deal out of 'em? honestly, jesus himself went 40 days without eating a single thing, why should we care if calista flockhart wants to eat only a piece of lettuce a day
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is indeed a disturbing universe.
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
we dont and who is callisto flockhart?
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
should we really make that big a deal out of 'em? honestly, jesus himself went 40 days without eating a single thing, why should we care if calista flockhart wants to eat only a piece of lettuce a day
we dont care..u obviously do for posting this thread.
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
we dont care..u obviously do for posting this thread.
oh dont mind me i get off on arguments
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
jesus himself went 40 days without eating a single thing
So did David Blaine (ie. the new Jesus).
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
things like anorexia and bullemia are mental problems as much as anything else. True, I don't think we should care about diets etc and that people shoud realise thin doesn't eqal beatiful all the time, but we have to care for those in need.
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Absolution)
we dont and who is callisto flockhart?
who asks who someone is and then makes up their own spelling for it?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
who asks who someone is and then makes up their own spelling for it?
whoops sorry typed a little fast and innaccurately, i will rephase my original question, who is Calista Flockhart?
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
things like anorexia and bullemia are mental problems as much as anything else. True, I don't think we should care about diets etc and that people shoud realise thin doesn't eqal beatiful all the time, but we have to care for those in need.
my moms friend was bullemic like 20 years ago and now she has to get root canals bcuz the acid ****ed up her teeth, not to mention the affects bullemia has on people's health (lowered fat, heart problems, hair falls out, skin turns pale and dry)
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
whoops sorry typed a little fast and innaccurately, i will rephase my original question, who is Calista Flockhart?
Ally McBeal.
caz
Rep:
?
skeletor
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
my moms friend was bullemic like 20 years ago and now she has to get root canals bcuz the acid ****ed up her teeth, not to mention the affects bullemia has on people's health (lowered fat, heart problems, hair falls out, skin turns pale and dry)
i know the effects of it, and its truly distressing to know someone with such disorders. as you've said its something that doesn't just affect you when you have it but can screw up your whole life.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
skeletor
no, skeletor was cool. Ally Mc-Frgging-Beal wasn't.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jammyd)
Ally McBeal.
oh i see, thanks, never watched it so ah well.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
jesus died and then came back to life, so lets not make a fuss about death, eh?
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
i know the effects of it, and its truly distressing to know someone with such disorders. as you've said its something that doesn't just affect you when you have it but can screw up your whole life.
that sad is that they are desperately trying to improve their life
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
jesus died and then came back to life, so lets not make a fuss about death, eh?
sorry, resurrection is another term for reincarnation, dont bring the catholic church's bad interpretation into this
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
sorry, resurrection is another term for reincarnation, dont bring the catholic church's bad interpretation into this
gotcha. every single girl i know thinks theyr fat. shouldnt the whole aim 2 b to get them to accept that they're perfectly naturally formed? because then they wouldnt feel they have to starve themsleves. and in the words of jimmy carr 'not to worry, theres always the atkins'
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
gotcha. every single girl i know thinks theyr fat. shouldnt the whole aim 2 b to get them to accept that they're perfectly naturally formed? because then they wouldnt feel they have to starve themsleves. and in the words of jimmy carr 'not to worry, theres always the atkins'
Oh I love Jimmy Carr!!!

I agree with u tho... i dont' have an eating disorder by any stretch of teh imagination, but I find it difficult to accept the way I look. My bf keeps telling me how pretty I am, and for the first time I actually looked in the mirror yest and thought I wasnt too bad
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
31.82%
No (13)
59.09%
Don't know (2)
9.09%

Watched Threads