This discussion is closed.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Perry)
wat about gandi
yeh but ghandi was all thin and unattractive. jesus probably was these but ghandi really was a great man.
hevva111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
yeh but ghandi was all thin and unattractive. jesus probably was these but ghandi really was a great man.
i still think that ppl eat less and we should not judge them b4 u gat to no them. my m8ts at my school b4 they got to no me thaught i had an eatin dissoder but i dont.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Has Calista Flockhart actually got an eating disorder, or is she just thin? I used to get bullied at school for being too thin, and people used to say I had anorexia. I didn't - I've just never really put on much weight. I know bigger people get teased about their size a lot, but it works both ways.

People look at someone of Calista's size and leap to the conclusion that she's starving herself. Why?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Has Calista Flockhart actually got an eating disorder, or is she just thin? I used to get bullied at school for being too thin, and people used to say I had anorexia. I didn't - I've just never really put on much weight. I know bigger people get teased about their size a lot, but it works both ways.

People look at someone of Calista's size and leap to the conclusion that she's starving herself. Why?
I'm very thin and no matter what I eat I don't put on any weight, sometimes I actually lose weight! Was never bullied about it though luckily.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
One of these girls i know came back form holidays and she had annorexia, i hadnt talked to her in a while and i saw her and she was skeletal and i almost cried it was so disturbing. I could never have an eating disorder! I love lunch too much!>> It is important to eat healthy though!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
I could never have an eating disorder! I love lunch too much!>> It is important to eat healthy though!
noone chooses to have an eating disorder.

love Katy ***
hevva111
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)

love Katy ***
thats a good 1. i had a eating dissoreder when i was little (this one is nothing like anorexia) this illness is an ilness that children get. they cant keep food down and some thimes in extreame cases they have to have an opperation like i did. the opperatione is a tube which bypasses your stomach and goes streight into your intesteanes. this stops you from beeing sick. this illness stopped me for lots of theings. i was in a oma for 3 months after and i still have to go to hospital to check that i put on enough weight. i am 14 years old and actualy 6 stone only. i really wish i could be 8 stone but i carnt. i will never be because of the tube. i can never have the tube removed of i will become ill again. so sometimes it is because they have an illness.
hevva111
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hevva111)
thats a good 1. i had a eating dissoreder when i was little (this one is nothing like anorexia) this illness is an ilness that children get. they cant keep food down and some thimes in extreame cases they have to have an opperation like i did. the opperatione is a tube which bypasses your stomach and goes streight into your intesteanes. this stops you from beeing sick. this illness stopped me for lots of theings. i was in a oma for 3 months after and i still have to go to hospital to check that i put on enough weight. i am 14 years old and actualy 6 stone only. i really wish i could be 8 stone but i carnt. i will never be because of the tube. i can never have the tube removed of i will become ill again. so sometimes it is because they have an illness.
i think people should give people the chance to say what there problem is. and trust me some people may have a eating problem but some times it is not thir fault.
fionah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)

love Katy ***
Generally you're right but there are some pretty scary pro-anorexic sites on the net filled with girls asking for tips on "how to go anorexic" etc.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads